Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

23 July 2011

It's Saturday.

 السلام عليكم

Today I went tree planting, something I've been dying to do. I went to GCE's (Global Environment Centre) tree planting programme in Raja Muda Forest Reserve under the Environment and Nature club of CFS, IIUM. Bravo! I feel proud to actually participate in sumthing under IIUM.haaha It was super duper fun and awh-sooom! The best part is I meet new friends, who was super duper nice. And I learn that first impression can be deceiving. Anyway, GO GREEN people!!! LOVE our NATURE!

The seedlings.

Live well little one :)


All the participants, nature lover.



I still remember the moments of planting the mangrove trees in Langkawi. I hope they are in their greatest health and are growing into beneficial magnificent mangrove. Though mangrove take years to become a big tree, I just hope it'll survive. InsyaAllah. What I miss most is the moments of being with my PKTR family there and then. Addooooy. Seriously I miss them so damn much. The moments of 'korek-korek' the muddy floor, found little tiny crabs, getting sticky and dirty and muddy, crawling instead of walking, and the salty hot and cool air. 

Siddiq, pinjam gambar. Tq ;)
 
For the first time ever, I'm not coming home for the weekends. A really HUGE sacrifice. For what? For my Mid Sem Exam. When? On Mondayyy!!! Yeayyy! I'm very happy, NOT! Ohhmaygooddd. Nerve-wrecking gilakkk! Takut la. I don't have that confidence as I was in school dulu. Pfff! Enough is enough. Study must study. Yes it's right. 

Hoping for the best.
InsyaAllah.
Me got many things to share, later.
Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...