Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

21 May 2015

Sulcus and gyrus.

السلام عليكم


I was trying to write down at least a post every month. Apparently, I missed my April post. I did have something in mind to be blurted out, and due to time constraints (and unclear reason why I was so lazy to type) I decided to just go on with life.

We human just plan. That's what we do. Sometimes we didn't plan anything, but things happen anyway. Allah is the BEST planner. 

I just had my LAST and FINAL minitest yesterday. Phewww, what a relief is was over! Imagine we need to learn the nasty neuroanatomy, which basically means  we're learning about brain parts, it's blood supply, gyrus and sulcus. We suffered I tell you.

On second thought, it was fascinating to learn about our brain. HOw it is weigh about 2% of our total body weight, but consume 20% of our body energy. That's a lot! This shows out brain works the most from other organs.

And it is so unique. I just can't simply put it into words how amazing it is. I wish I was a brain who is efficient in multitasking, because we can't have enough of things to do huh?

Anyway, I have just re-watched The Princess Diaries after more than 10 years! It was out in 2001 and it is now 2015! *tua alert* I've forgot the last time I watched the movie. It was one of my favorite!

Re-watching it brings back the memory. It feels like someone return your lost luggage at the airport. All your fogs of worry fades away and a rush of endorphins runs in.

I remember being a nerdy, ugly duckling who feels like an outcast sometimes. As the fable continues, it happens out you were surround by the wrong ducks.

With the right circle of friends, you are free to be a nerd giving 'hambar' jokes and to suffer an ugly crying face. And you know your beautiful swans will always be there for you.

So girls, I'm sorry if I ever hurt you in any of my mean way. Hah, you don't read my blog anyway :P

Now I know why
people looks up at neurologists/neurosurgeon. 
Ramadhan is very near! *excited*
Allahuma balighna Ramadhan
Wassalam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...