Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

10 April 2012

Health Awareness Campaign :)

السلام عليكم

I am aware that health is vitally important. During the time back in school, my friend and I will always spend some time for a jog in the evening. We'll only eat ONE spoon of rice a day and only eat the lauk. If you think that's bad, there's worse. 

Some girls are willing NOT to eat ANY meals provided by the Dining Hall from breakfast till supper. It's not because of the food was horrible (makanan DM sedap kot!), but simply because they want to 'DIET'.

Mind you, 'DIET' is when you eat healthily with a suitable portion of food, not that you don't eat at all. 

It is soooo girls in my school that they want to have a skinny figure, leading to not eating at all. I think the scenario becomes worse when you're in an all girls boarding school instead of co-ed school, just a thought :/

Now, my Mahallah is organizing a Health Awareness Campaign. I don't really know much about the agenda. But, what I do know is that it is FREEEEEEE to borrow the sports equipment. Weeee~ 

Usually, we have to pay at least  50 cent to borrow a badminton racket or a basketball. (Frankly speaking,  I just knew this fact.hahhaha)

As it is free, so no harm to go down and shed some sweat!

It was awesome! I started last week and played badminton. The last time I played badminton was back in Form 5 against Fatehah during PJ class. Ages right? I know, I know. So, I had lost the touch in the game. However, I didn't take a long time to spark the sway. We played like Chong Wei VS Lin Dan. Or at least we tried to.hahha



The next day after the game, our muscle ached like whaaattt?!?!?! Itu padah tak warming up, adooyyy -.-'

Today, we decided to drown ourselves in sweat again. We gathered more friends, just 5 of us actually. Others are too lazy to come down.hahah

We had a blast time together and I also got a blister :( Darn the racket. 



It was also my first time playing Netball. Fine, laugh as you like. I know that almost every girl knows how to play netball. Well, maybe I'm not your typical girl, ecececcececehhh. HHAHAHAA.

Afirah:Syida:Hanie:Amy

So people,
 don't just stare the screen of your laptop
all day long.
All work and NO play makes Jack a dull boy. 
Let's get healthy
 and hop, hop, hop!
and jog, jog, jog!
and play, play, play!
Wassalam :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...