Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

26 April 2012

Nak ceritaaaa!!!

السلام عليكم

OK, sebenarnya banyak gilaaaaaaaaaaaaaa benda nak update.

Lack of time. OK, tak. The time is enough, but I don't think I should use it for something else rather than spending my precious time 'dating' with the books O.O

I must set my priorities right! 

Ohh, yeah. Will be having my final exam next week for two weeks, starting on Tuesday. Four papers. 

Hoping for the best. And, also hope the whole Group 58 and 111 will do well in their examinations and score with flying colour. Aminnn :)



Take care peeps!
You will be seeing lost of posts
 after I survived my exams, InsyaAllah ;)
Wassalam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...