Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

01 January 2011

1st January 2011 .

Waa... it's new year already lorh. And, i don't have my own 2011 resolutions. Every year, everyone will have their own resolutions kn? But this year, tenot! Nothing for me. Is this normal? Dunno la, not feeling to well. Nak cakap saket, nope; sehat je. Mentally pown OK. I can still remember my name: Hanie Farhana Hamdi. Tapi akan daya, hatiku gundah gulana. It's like something not ryte but wut? (gotta figure it out myself)

Nevertheless, i just hope this year will bring more joy and happiness besides my loved ones; th je :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...