Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

04 January 2011

Not P.L.K.N., Just P.L.A.N.


Yesterday I had chats with one of my besties; SARAH NABILA. It was ages since we last had our girlie talk. Among lots of things, we talked about the medic talks she attended kat Prince Court on 19th Dec 2010 with the other girls. Ohh, how I wish I was there. Too bad, I was overseas, nun di negeri di bawah bayu. They had heard the stories first hand from the prominent docs and really learnt a lot. For Sarah, she was supposed to fell in luv with medic after the talks; instead it made her NOT to do medic EVER.

So, disebabkan I haven’t had the golden opportunity like them, I had to conduct my own interviews among a few surgeons:
Question: “Being a surgeon is not an easy job, which type of patients is easiest to operate?”
1st surgeon: I think it’s the accountants. You open them up and everything inside is numbered.
2nd surgeon: I think it’s the librarians. You open them up and everything inside is in alphabetical order.
3rd surgeon: I think it’s the electricians. You open them up and everything inside is colour-coded.
4th surgeon: I like to operate on the lawyers. They’re spineless, gutless and their heart isn’t there.
HAHAHA.

Nevertheless, when I asked around a few friends about what they are doing while waiting for their SPM results. Mostly will answer, “ak tgh nak amek lesen” or “ak nak keje, nak cari dwit laa”. Yup, lesen kereta is very important. Ade lesen nanti senang la nak gi meronggeng kat KL.hehehe. Tp lesen lg penting klu tetibe ade emergency, at least we can drive. But working for money? What is money really is? Is it a HUGE success when at the end of the month our pockets are fully occupied with money? Nanti kosong blek.
I did plan to work at Petrosains after SPM since form 4 lg kot. The pay is not bad laa. For me, working there is not all about the money but bcoz I want to improve my social skills there; to learn how to handle kids. Sometimes adults can more childish and immature than the kids, ryte? I also had planned to join every volunteering programme held; nak volunteer kat Zoo Negara la, jadi volunteer for charity laa. Men propose, God dispose. Things didn’t happen as I planned. Complexities. Takpe la, ade hikmah la th. As Kelly said: Hanie, skarng la ko nak redeem blek mase 5 tahun ko kat SSP ngan family ko. Dina needs you, Alif needs you. Thanx Kelly :D Charity pown begins at home kn?
Tips for my friends who plan to double up their money. Mybe if laburkan dwit kat Wall Street th bleh la jd double or triple tp pkir la klu rugi, muflis! Bwat penat je kje. The safest way is: Fold it over once and put in your pocket. Dah doubled. Amacam? OK kn? HAHAHAH.
.:$$$:.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...