Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

08 August 2011

All aboard!!!

السلام عليكم

May I have your attention please. This is your Captain Hanie speaking. To all passengers, please kindly wear your seat belt. But, I'm sorry to say that we don't have any seat belt because this is not Boeing 747. We are now sailing on the rough seas of Life on a ship called Friend-Ship. 

Happy Friendship Day to all my beloved friends :) 

Friendship Day was actually yesterday, so I'm late. Better late then never.hehehhe Sorry :)


Five-O

Epic: Kerut-kerut

My Beloved Girls.

Hmm, it has been ages since I last met them all. The only one that I can meet everyday is Kelly. Just that we CAN'T meet everyday though we're living in the same campus, too bad. If we bump into each other along the way, it's like we haven't seen each other for 5 years. (I don't think u can imagine how loud we shriek each time we met, HAHAHHA.)

Boys and girls, I would like to express my utmost gratitude to everyone who had been willingly be friended with me. It had been a great pleasure to know all of you. Only one word that I want to say; THANK YOU!

If ur alone,
I'll be ur shadow.
If u want to cry,
I'll be ur shoulder.
If u wanna hug,
I'll be ur pillow. (Esp Sarah)
If u wanna be happy,
I'll be ur smile.
If you ever need a friend,
I'll be me.
May Allah bless u 
Wassalam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...