Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

18 June 2012

Day 1.

السلام عليكم


A very good day to all :)

First of all, I would like to thank you readers out there who had spent some time to read my boring blog. Ada yang sanggup baca every post lagi tu. Susah susah je :) I very terharu :')

Because of you guys, I have more than 11 thousands pageviews. To think that I am quite new in this field, this is such an honor :]

A bit of updating. I just bought a new gadget. It is called Eee Pad Transformer by ASUS. It's a tablet that can be transform into a mini laptop by docking the tablet to the keyboard. It's powered by Android. I had been eyeing this thing for quite some time. I LOVE the fact it's a tablet and you can bring it anywhere. No more leaving it at home -.-' 

It's also quite light. As reviewed by my cousin, it is lighter than iPad. It also has a great graphic. Everything looks so real :P The size is quite small and can fit my handbag ;) Sorry I can't review much nor can I insert a picture here. In an addition, it is brown in colour, which looks super classy and rich.heheheh It doesn't cost that much pon. OK, la. I am still struggling to use it, especially when it comes to writing on the keyboard. There was so many typing errors while writing this post T.T

I can no more use my Ctrl+A, Ctrl+Z, Ctrl+X, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, End, Home, or Del. Or maybe boleh, tapi aku je tak reti guna. Lagi.hehs

Further more, just registered in CFS yesterday. Before this our room would be 3 person per room, but it is now 4 per room. Meaning to say, cramped, sardine-style room. Our room is also oppostite to the brother's Mahallah. Meaning to say, we can't open our curtains, night 24/7. On the bright side, our room is on the first floor less stairs, yeaayyy! Also, less exercise -.-' In the brother's Mahallah, even the study room is turned into dorm, 18 per dorm compare to 12 per dorm last time.

Alhamdulillah, our new roomie seems nice and kind :) She's a Running Man fan.heheheh I'm currently addicted to the games in this tab. Hopefully I'll get over it before a real class starts ;)

Talking 'bout class, just had my first class for this sem. Today's class is supposedly for 2 hours but then it was a Ta'aruf session, so it was only for an hour. OK, itu good news.hihihi THE BAD NEWS is kelas kami mempunyai SANGAT ramai budak lelaki. *Gasp!

Bilangan mereka hampir DUA kali ganda bilangan pelajar perempuan! At least last sem balance between both genders. This sem, ramai. Segan bhai!

Husnozhon, bersangka baik. I hope being in this group of people, I'll can observe and analyse what smart guys do and how do they act. Nampak la mereka-mereka itu pandai-pandai belaka. Haa, itu baru nampak, belum tujuk taring lagi. Ngauummm!hhehehe

Alhamdulillah too that I know most of the girs. I hope that our ukhwah will strengten as time pass by :) Got into a group with Zahrah, Azah, Asila, Khaleeda, Aween, Pooja & Fatma. Yup, just 8 girls including me. I wonder how I'll survive. With affection, respect, knowledge and barakah, I hope :) Surprisingly, I'm also in class with 'IH, HW, HR, BA and AZ. Oh wow, tak sangka.

Ya Allah, 
just give me strength
 to survive,
 in flying colours,
 InsyaAllah.
 Wassalam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...