Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

05 June 2012

A little gift from Him :')

السلام عليكم

Praises to Allah. Syukur Alhamdulillah :) No words can describe how I felt. 

4th JUNE, 5 PM. First try, second try, third try. The number of tries increase and increase until it reaches more than 20 times. From after 'Asr till before Isya' I tried to open the portal to know my examination result. So, how was it? Tadaaaaa! :)

Click to enlarge ;)

Just to make things clear, I'm not posting this to boast about my result. Buat apa nak berlagak. Aku hanya nak kongsi kegembiraan dan menyatakan antara nikmat Allah kepadaku :)

Yang paling best sebab ramai girls kelas kitorang dapat 4 flat :D

Bangga dengan mereka :')

Syidah, Amy, Dibah & Farhani dapat 4 flat. Dengan mereka lah aku selalu bertanya soalan bila masa aku tak faham. Selalu tanya Physics. Kalau Maths mesti tanya Farhani. Pandai ohh mereka-mereka ini. Such a pleasure to know them.

Our hard work is paid off, Alhamdulillah :)

Syukur yang teramat.

This sem la first time ak study kat library.hahah 

Berbaloi jugak. Boleh cuba study kat library lagi after ni.hehe

I'm lost my words.
Don't what else to say.
Too overwhelmed :)
Terima kasih kepada
 pensyarah-pensyarah yang sangat OHSEM. 
To my devoted Mama, 
roomies yang menemani pada setiap malam,
and everyone else <3
To my Absolute Creator
 who never stop bestowing kindness towards us.
All praises upon Him.
Wassalam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...