Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

31 July 2012

Our lens :)

السلام عليكم

Last night, after the Karate training (YES, we still have our training in this month of Ramadhan) I had the opportunity to snap a few pictures of the karatekas a.k.a members of Karate.

I brought my Mr. Grey along as we will be having a major Iftar Jamaie on 6th August and I'm not going back this weekend. *Gasp!* Terkejutz?! Yalah, will be facing the mid sem exams next weekend. My, my, how time flies. Rasa macam baru je join this new group of doctors, dah nak mid sem. Tup, tap, tup, tap dah finals. Then new sem, then main campus!!! (Insya-Allah) Medical students-to-be ;)

Back to the story. After the raining, I was quite reluctant to take their picture, or even to removed the camera from my bag. I was shy. I was afraid if people thought I'm boasting that I have a DSLR. But then, my friends there was so sporting and that had elevated my excitement to take their pictures :)

Later, tried to take some pictures of my sensei, "Sensei, smile for the camera" :D He then approached me and we started talking about all this photography stuffs. Mostly, we talked about the latest, hot in the market picture-taking gadgets. I then asked him, "Sensei, what do you shoot the most?". He answered scenery. "WOW! Saya tak sampai tahap tu lagi la Sensei. Scenery is quite hard to capture. Ilmu tak cukup lagi". "You selalu ambil ganbar apa? He asked back. "Saya more into taking people's pictures and nature kot. Saya suka all this bunga-bunga, daun, insects".

C'mon la, I'm a nobody. Having Sensei talked to me (other than Karate stuffs) had made my day :)



One more thing, today we had our Iftar at the mosque. Such a new experience. Though I think the atmosphere was quite gloomy. Or is it just me because on our side, the pendaflour on the ceiling doesn't function :P At least the meal was free; Nasi Putih with Mutton Curry. Yummy! Kenyang dia lain macam, berkat makan yang disedekah di masjid :)

There are many things in life
 that catch your eyes,
 but only few catch you heart.
 Pursue them.
Wassalam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...