Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

21 July 2012

Twins.

السلام عليكم

This may sounds ridiculous: I'm having twin! Identical twin. Siamese twin. They looked alike, very much.

I named them Jeremy and Jenny. I called them JE-JE.



They sleep soundlessly on my face, left cheek. Very obvious. Humongous! Volcano-sized!

How on Earth did I have them? No idea. They just appeared, without a knock on the door. No particular reason. No exact reason. But everything happened for a reason aite? But me dunno. Me don't wanna know the reason. Let it be no reason, so that there'll be a reason for that reason. Stop reasoning.

Anyway, already had them for almost a week now. Most of my friends were quite shock to see them. They haven't seen lots of my twin or their siblings that often, that's why. 

Being a female, of course we'll be extra conscious about our appearance. And pimple, is by far, our WORST enemy.

When facing JE-JE problem, majority of us will use all this type of ointment to eliminate JE-JE, fast. As for me, I try to be cool about it and appreciate it. Appreciate JE-JE? Sounds crazy?

I wanna see and experience the natural healing process for JE-JE. Some  suggested to me to just picit the JE-JE. And end up wih scars? No, thank you.

I'm fully aware  that I'm bearing a week old of twin on my face. Sometimes I do feel a bit, just a tiny bit of annoyance. As mentioned earlier, my JE-JE is on the left side of my face. And, most of the time the guys in my class will be on the left side of the class. Meaning to say, they got the first rate view of my JE-JE. Kalau diorang usha aku, diorang nampak la. Tapi siapa nak usha aku? Aku ni nobody je. So, takda orang nampak. Yeaaayyy!

Even when wearing a bright colour hijab, I feel that it accentuate my JE-JE. Arrrgghh! Biarlah. Aku nak jugak pakai tudung ni. No JE-JE can stop me from wearing my favourite hijab :P

Something struck me. Have you ever thought why Allah created pimples? I have no idea why. However, my theory is that pimples help to remove unwanted subtance from your clogged pores. It may also be a sign of your monthlies is coming. Some also said that it is a sign that you are  in love. Errr, really?

JE-JE is nothing actually, if you don't make a huge fuss out of it. Eventually, it'll shrink and begone. You can apply this in your life. A problem can be like a pimple on your face. Let it be. Try to solve it. The most important thing is don't make it a reason to not be happy. You deserve to be happy :)

Happy Ramadhan to all.
 Ramadhan kareem, Allahu akram.
 Live life to the fullest.
 Wassalam :)

2 comments:

  1. Same goes to me... I used to it.. Sometimes jerawat with 3 mata nanah.. Erghhh.. But already live with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. S to O to J? Sister of JB?heheh
    Nabilah, dulu ada lecturer aku cakap yang jerawat ialah tanda untukk kau menjadi comel ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...