Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

30 June 2011

Accurate.

السلام عليكم

I got a story to share. It's about a happy married couple. But, live was getting dull. They decided to have kids. They always pray hard to Allah to give them a child.  

After a few many times of pregnancies, the wife always miscarriage; lost the child in her womb. They keep praying and praying to Allah. But, the wife always miscarriage.

The husband got confused because they REALLY pray hard to Allah. After another unsuccessful pregnancy, the husband ask the wife what did she pray to Allah. 

She told him that she prayed to get pregnant. -.-'

See, Allah is not cruel. He had answered our prayer;  prayer that we asked from him.

The wife pray to get pregnant not to be able to have kids. That's why she always miscarriage.

NOW, I want to relate to my own story. 
The only reason that prevent me to come to UIA is the presence of A person. I was becoming very paranoid on our registering day, fearing of meeting that person. Alhamdulillah, after more than a week of my stay here, I didn't met face-to-face with that person at all. :)) [Maybe, I because I prayed to meet that person not]

A problem aroused that I have this sort of 'distraction'. I prayed that I won't be bother by that 'distraction', give me some other sort of 'distraction'.

Memang Allah bagi cash la. Today, I met my new, well not soo new 'distraction'. Remember that person I mentioned earlier? I accidentally bumped into that person. Adoooyyy. I was supposed to meet our lecturer with my Pakistani friend, Maryam. (don't worry, she's a permanent residence here and she can understand Malay). Dah la sesat cari lecturer, orang lain semua tengah in klas (nasib baik, takde la malu sangat sesat.haahahah) pastu terjumpa pula dengan dia yang baru keluar from toilet otw nak masuk kelas balik.

"Ehh, Hanie kan?" (Duhh, yelah. Ingat lagi ko kat aku kan?)
"Huh? MmmMmmm" Menganggukkan kepala.
"Eh, nape ko kat sini? Ko amek course ape?"
"Aku amek Medic."
"Ohh. Aku law, (We were in front of that person's class at that time). Mmm, aku masuk dulu la."
"Hmm? Mmmm."

Selected people je yang boleh teka siapa orang itu. Moral of the story; saya telah salah meminta. After this have to pray for NO any sorts of DISTRACTION. 

Kena study dapat 4RATA!!!! 4 flat la. Mari, Mari study. Dapat 4 rata. Hamdi dah join :)) Sape lg nak join? Angkat tangan macam saya~~~

Dah. Dah. Itu saja alkisah dari saya hari ini.
Semoga berbahagia hingga ke anak cucu dan ke akhir hayat.
Sekarang happy, kami nak bukak puasa sama-sama.
Sama-sama saya suka <3
:))
Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...