Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

26 June 2011

A history had been made.

Greetings to all.

I'm sorry to not update stories that I should update in this blog. They are yet to be told. I asking for more patience from my fellow readers :)

Though I want to be a doctor, I do NOT like to eat medicine. I like to heal myself the natural way, the 'tahan sakit' way. If and only if I cannot 'tahan' my sakit, only then I will eat medicine. AND that medicine will only be Panadol Soluble or crushed pills or broken up capsules. Easy to say; I CANNOT telan my ubat yang biji punya =_='

I always say to myself, when the right time comes, at the right place will only I telan my ubat ;)

The reason why I didn't manage to update my blog during the weekends were because:  

1. I accidentally left my broadband at my room in CFS IIUM.
2. I was having this painful diarrhea due to food poisoning (because hungrily ate a piece of roti canai at home that was contaminated -.-')

At first I thought I CAN withstand the pain. And boy, I was wrong. My stomach grumbles like there are 5 tornados in it, NO keroncong but only heavy metal playing in my stomach. Memang SAKET gle!!!!

So, memang dah tak tahan saket. Memang last hope is the medicine the doc gave to me. Mama, "Try je telan. Let it flow. Pill nh kecik je".

There and then, A history had been made. Hanie Farhana had successfully swallow not one, but 2 pills and a green capsule. *clap! *clap!

The End.
Toodles.
Later.
Wassalam.

2 comments:

  1. better delete this post habie,nanti semue pesakit kau gune post ni xnk makan ubat.hohoho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muahahah XD
    Ak tak kesah, klu dyorg sakit lg. Dyorg jumpe ak lg. Duit pown masuk lg.hahhahah ($_$)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...