Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

08 June 2011

HanieDanKacaMataBaru O.O

السلام عليكم
Exclusive for my dearest readers *Sorry la klu bajet POP XD









Noted that I look a bit chubby eh? Hehehe.  This all coz of 'hard work' during this 6 months ;)

Maybe u noticed it: I have really thick glasses lenses. "Brape power?" 800 (R) and 850 (L). Waah, tinggi gle kan? Padah bace buku sambil baring, and genetics traits. "Ko nampak ke kalau tak pakai specs?" Err, ak tak buta lg kot. Tapi rabun jauh. I can see things and colours, but they have blurry (REALLY BLURRY) effects. So yeah, it is quite menyusahkan coz in order to make a new pair of glasses, it cost a lot. That's why tukar frame je. Lenses MAHAL gle.

Next story, yesterday I followed my mom to PICC. First time went there not under school to watch some WOC or hear talks or filling up empty seats. Went there for 


Wehh, hebatkan? My mom was to attend this seminar, so she drag me along. (cuak la jugak kalau ttbe kantoi, kena halau ke). After the Majlis Pelancaran, there was this makan2. Did I told u that other spectators, besides the IPTA/IPTS staffs was also Exco Pelajar? About 5-6 exco pelajar from every uni. So yeah, there was this Indian guy who was one of the UNIMAP, Perlis Exco was super polite. You got my tabik spring laa! BTW, sume abg2 and kakak2 smart je. BUT, they never know that I was actually a lot younger than them. They called me akak =-='

Haa, the seminar which I attended with my mom was under CAP of Akademia. Waaaah, gle blur la kat situ. They talked bout

CAP? H-Index? Citation? ISI? AKEPT? Ekosistem Pengajian Tinggi? SAPT? Akademia? Kebolehpasaran Siswazah? PMO? Top Business School? COE? MyBrain 15?

Haa, taw tercengang. Kalau hang semua dah tercengang, korg bayangkan ak duduk dengar kat situ macam mana :O

What really caught my attention was MyBrain 15. It's actually the government Critical Agenda Projects (CAP) to increase the amount of Masters and PhD graduates.

Read this! 

Did you know that now in Japan, they have about 200, 000 PhD holders? And Malaysia is targeting to produce 60,000 PhD holders by 2023? 

A factory in Japan/Korea if they have 2,000 employees, 1,000 of them are Master/PhD holders. In Malaysia?

See the HUGE difference? Bagus la jugak gi ikut Mama. At least I became more enthusiastic to further my studies until Master and why not PhD? Who said that a doctor can't have PhD? Who said a doctor can't be a chancellor in Malaysia's top 100 world-ranked university? Who said a medical doctor who have PhD can't be a politician.heheh

So, I would like to take this opportunity to encourage my fellow readers and beloved friends to pursue higher education till the max, and 

Aim HIGH bebeh!/bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...