Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

09 June 2011

How?

السلام عليكم

Yup, it's me again. I'm like super duper sooory if I annoyed you coz almost everyday I posted at least an entry. Hey, I least I won't make ur life dull without reading any post right? ;)

Let me be frank. The main purpose I post this entry is to ask for some guidances or advices or benediction or all of the above. Pretty please :))

I just got a letter from MARA saying that I got PERUBATAN (NEWCASTLE, MALAYSIA). At first I thought it's a twinning programme. Then, after reread, nahh it's not. Memang local. PIDN. And it's confirm by MARA itself.

I know I should be grateful that at least I got the offer right? But thinking that if I go to NUMED, I have to do IB for 2 years with all sweats and tears. NUMED is located in Johor, fyi. 

Somehow I was very redha. Really, seriously. I'm not bluffing. I should be crying like a mad woman coz I didn't get to go overseas. Well, I might released a couple of tear drops coz I was so terharu with my mom, dad, atok, nenek and everybody's concern and affection and sacrifice. 

So, what's next? Am planning to go to UIAM, Asasi Perubatan. At least kalau kat uia, matriks only 1 1/2 years (but you must excel in Arabic and English laa). 

Now I'm like in the middle, not-knowing which way to go. Hmm, life is full of surprises and obstacles. Just you wait and see!

Know why I am so redha? I think Allah is telling me that: "Hanie you're not ready enough to go oversea. Stay here. Learn more about Islam in UIAM. Others need you more here."

So, that was pretty much what I felt. But what is Allah really trying to tell me? How do I know what is He trying to convey to me? Was He giving me signs that I overlooked? Or should I trust my instinct? 

Wehh, buntu. Tapi seriously nak masuk uia. Kalau uia, masuk this 18 Jun. Lebih kurang macam second in-take laa. Matriks kat PJ, then main kampus Medic kat Kauntan, lagi dekat compare to Johor. Alang-alang dekat biar dekat terus ;)

Whatever it is, only time will tell. Currently applying for piln and uia, again. Let's all pray for the best outcome.

Too many missed the silver lining because they are expecting gold.

With that I want to share this doa. It's the 12 doors doa (Doa 12 pintu-pintu). I knew about this doa at school, so yeah. Try to amalkan. Selamat beramal :D

The 12 doors are, the doors of:

     1. Kebaikan (Kindness)
     2. Keselamatan (Safety)
     3. Kesihatan (Health)
     4. Nikmat (Comfort)
     5. Keberkatan (Blessing)
     6. Kekuatan (Strenght)
     7. Cinta sejati (True Love)
     8. Kasih sayang (Affection)
     9. Rezeki (Sustenance)
    10. Ilmu (Knowledge)
    11. Keampunan (Forgiveness)
    12. Syurga (Heaven)

Dengan nama Allah yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang, 
Tuhan yang mencipta sekalian alam,
Kau bukakanlah kepadaku, ahli keluargaku, dan rakan-rakanku
pintu-pintu kebaikan, pintu-pintu keselamatan, pintu-pintu kesihatan, pintu-pintu nikmat,
pintu-pintu keberkatan, pintu-pintu kekuatan, pintu-pintu cinta sejati, pintu-pintu kasih sayang,
pintu-pintu rezeki, pintu-pintu ilmu, pintu-pintu keampunan, pintu-pintu syurga.
Sesungguhnya Kaulah Tuhan yang Maha Pengasih, lagi Maha Penyayang,
Tuhan yang memakbulkan doa.
Amin.

5 comments:

  1. Istikharah adalah jalan terbaik .

    ReplyDelete
  2. yess, ur absolutely right! thanx Syafarina Sabri :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the best, banyakkan berdoa

    ReplyDelete
  4. yg lain yg dpt ib , local jugak ke?

    ReplyDelete
  5. anonymous I: thank you, insyaAllah
    anonymous II: most of them overseas. but it still depends on your ib result. for my case, i didn't even enrol college yet they told me local sajaa :/ quite unfair eh? whatever happens, Allah knows best.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...