Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

13 September 2011

Ditangguh? Hapuskan sajaa.

السلام عليكم

Just finished my Arabic class in ABC. Got a glimpse of today’s headline at the kiosk downstairs

CAJ 6% DITANGGUH.

Alhamdulillah. Kalau boleh tak payah ade langsung. Kan senang. Why do they need to increase the charge? I thought they had made millions of profits already. Please don’t be greedy. Cukup-cukup la dengan harga barang lain yang dah naik -.-'

If, IF LA dyorang  TAK cukup sangat duit. Anak dyorg tujuh-tujuh nak pakai Blackberry, AT LEAST 1-2% naik ke OK la gak. Ni tidak. Terus ENAM PERATUS. That’s too much. If we buy top up RM 10, we have to pay additional charge of 60 cents. That’s only for a week. Next week another 60 cents. One month 240 cents. One year 2880 cents. 

Itu untuk seorang pengguna, di Malaysia ada berape juta pengguna? Bertambah kaya la dyorang. Boleh laa beli iPad pulak untuk anak dyorang sorang satu, and maybe satu kat bilik tidur, kat living room, kat dining room, kat dapur, kat toilet skali satu kan? >:(

Kids nowadays are so lucky. Even a 5-year-old kid can get an iPad to play Angry Bird (true story). Untung laa. When I was 5 years old I only play Barbie doll. Itu pon tak berani nak mintak Mama beli baju Barbie yang mahal-mahal th. Thank God my Bibik was good at sewing. She taught me how to sew my own Barbie dolls’ clothes. Yup, I designed and tailored by my own when I was in my primary school. It was more satisfying. They were not as pretty, prim and proper like Mattel’s designed clothes, but they were wearable. It’s not like my Barbie would complain or anything.hahah

A scenario which I had seen a few weeks before Ramadhan was quite pleasing but worrying. I was spending my time with my lovely Mama at Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman and then headed to Sogo, a famous shopping complex there.

I still remember when I was still a kid, NO ONE had the guts to even lay an eyes on the building. Things there were TOO branded and pricey. In my early teen years, only FEW had successfully step a feet in there. NOWADAYS, it was chock-a-block with shoppers. Bak kata orang Melayu, macam TIN SARDIN.heheh You even have to wait in a LONGG que to pay for the items.

I don’t think that the price had become cheaper pon. OK, it is cheaper when there’s sale. Yet, the goods are still not ten ringgit cheap, and people are still buying it. This shows that Malaysian nowadays CAN afford to have a good time shopping in Sogo, buying branded-and-not-so-cheap items.

Malaysians are getting richer? Expensive things are more affordable now? Or more credit cards are being used? More debts?

I am no economist. But, all these matters are to be seen through carefully. An apple might be seen crisp and ripe red on the outside but might have rotten in the inside :/

Spending is very much encourage in Islam, but not till we waste. It is a normal sight today for someone to have their own DSLR. I'm not saying that having a DSLR is a bad thing just that DO they even know how to use it properly? ME, myself don't have that much knowledge of using DSLR. That's why I don't buy it YET.hehe Isn't it's a waste to buy something you don't even know how to use? 

For people who is a pro utilizing the DSLR making money, hey that’s good! For people who is an amateur and capture pics like a pro, go on man/woman! You rock! (Y)

Yeah, some piece of my mind about the 
current issues.
Sorry if I had offended certain parties.
It's for your own good ;)
Haa, let's puasa enam yah?
It's only 6 days ,
Syawal is wearing out.
You better hurry.
Wassalam :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...