Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

18 September 2011

My feet hurt -.-'

السلام عليكم

This all happens because of my 4 inch heels and lots of walking and climbing up and down of flyover's stairs.

Yesterday was the Alumni Yayasan Tun Razak's (AYTR) Raya Gathering. It was held at Makan Kitchen, Double Tree by Hilton, located next to Ampang Park. What did happened?

=Went there alone. Arrived about 1 pm.
=Spend 15 mins to get to the right place/floor. I went out of the 10th floor because I met our F1 in Schools' coordinator. They didn't recognized me at first. They thought I looked more matured than before. Like really? I thought I just looked the same *shrug :)
=Fuad assisted me to the right floor. And voila! I saw my PKTR's batch sitting together in a longgg table. Total: 20 PKTR 2010 came. Everyone looked prettier and more dashing XD

It was lovely. Hope to see others soon :)

=Ohh, ZUHEIR LOST 9 kg!!! Nampak agak kurus laa JUGAK.hahha
=Met my SSP senior who is an AYTR and an Assistant Head Girl back then, Kak Maisarah. She stills remember me, terharu :') She was happy when I told her there was a second PKP from Sapphire ;)
=She asked me to go to her table of her PKTR 2007. I did and we 'borak-borak' about school and other stuff. There was Kak Maisarah, Kak Shiqin, Abang Ikmal, Kak Farah (the one who sings and played guitar during the closing ceremony) and later Abang Khairul joined us.
=We talked about cerita hantu. That was so random.hahahaa
=It was 4.30 pm. All started to dismiss. 
=It so happened that my Mom can't fetch me that time. I got to wait till 7 pm -.-' 
=Went across to Ampang Park with Kak Ratna and Abang Hanif; AYTR seniors. We split. They went on LRT and I 'lepak' at Ampang Park and changing into my flat shoes. Thank God I listen to my Mom to bring that shoes. I was literally dying in that high heels.
=It so happens Haziq Asyraf Marzuki was at Double Tree too, meeting with his juniors who'll be competing in the World Championship F1 in Schools. He thought he saw me, and it was me. 
=While 'lepak-lepak' ALONE on a bench at Ampang Park, I texted most of my friend.haha Then, I got 'cuak' of the sight of Bangla cleaners. Atas nasihat rakan-rakan, decided to go to KLCC.
=While waiting for the train, Nabilah called. She was in KLCC. Ya Allah, syukur gilaaaa. 
=We planned to meet in front of Swatch. Then someone greeted me. It was Abang Hanif that I just met. He also was 'lepak-lepak' at KLCC before heading to KL Sentral back to Alor Setar. I found that he had just finished his study in KMB. Medic bai. Next February flying to Aussie :') He said, "Ohh, kau sepatutnya jadi junior aku la. Kenapa tak jadi masuk KMB?" 
=I got a miss call. It was from a friend named Wani whom I knew through Facebook. We never met. She told me earlier she was going 'jalan-jalan' in KL and ask me along; I can't. I called her back. She ask me where I am. KLCC. She saw me at LRT station just now! She want to approach me but worried if she had mistaken me for someone else. WHAT?!! We had planned for ages to meet each other. No luck then. Maybe next time :)
=Nabilah arrived after watching The Smurfs. We walked and chatted (as usual) from Concourse till Top Floor. Mann, I missed KLCC. Before this I went there like every month and once; 3 weeks in a row kot. Now, 3 months in a row not stepping my foot there. Lots of tranformations. Will explore KLCC later during my holidays :)
=Stop by a Chameleon. Bought a ring.hehe
=Then, Subway bebeh! Mengidam :P
=7 pm already. Said my farewell to Nabilah and FIRE!!! 
=Mama's here. Home sweet home. What a day! My feet still hurt. Padan MUKA. Hahaha.

I was scared if I can't
 mingle around with  the others.
But, I did.
It's about all mind set people.
Jagalah hubungan sesama manusia.
Talk about good things.
Wassalam :)

2 comments:

  1. nseb hang dh tukar fkat..kalau kau pakai lagi high heels tuhh..mahu kau nk smpi top florr suria klcc??

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHHAHA. kalau ak pakai high heels smpai top floor maybe ak terus tumpang tidur kat petrosains kot. tak nk turun dah.haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...