Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

18 May 2012

Mother's Day Card for Mama :)

السلام عليكم

Many do not know that I actually like crafts. I used to buy this crafting books. I even used my own money  to but them. I don't know where the passion for crafts came but I remember watching craft videos on TV. You know, the video in tape. Remember the black rectangular tape? About a novel-size big. 

OK.Whatever la kan? -.-'

The thing is, Mother's Day was approaching and I barely have time to go and buy a present for my Mom :( On top of that, I was having my final exams. Exam ended on Friday, Mother's Day on Sunday. So, what to do? Well, I thought how about a hand-made Mother's Day card. (We gave card every year. Hope Mama is not bored of it.hihihi)

Am planning to make a pop up card. Just for a change. When I was back home, search the house high and low to find anything that can be used to make card. Got coloured papers from Tikah. Thanks dear. Hard paper from an used test pad cover. And a speck of creativity. Wink! Wink! ;)

Cut colourful HEARTS. I put them in a jewel box.



 This is how it looks like. Tadaaaaa!

No 1 Mama!


On the first page, I arrange the hearts properly. While on the second page, they are all scattered to give an illusion.hihiii




This is a fresh flower crown for the Queen of our Hearts <3

 Thank you Mama! :D


Just a simple card for a WONDERFUL Mama. The best mom a child could ask :)

Sekadar gambar hiasan. Both are my siblings. Sorang macam Jepun. Sorang macam Cina. Dua-dua sepet -.-'

Just for sharing.
Have a nice day.
Wassalam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...