Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

30 May 2012

Ransacked.

السلام عليكم

It feels like ages since I last post anything here. Ages in Hanie's term, at least. As I am in my holiday and have dozens of topics and stories to be shared, why didn't I?

First, I was on a vacation in Cameron Highland. Gosh, it was amazingggg! The last time I went there was about 7 years ago? When I was still chubby bubbly in my round specs with my round face. Yes, Hanie used to be chubby. Stop laughing. I won't show you the pics in a thousand years or more. HAHAHAA.

Secondly, I have a bad news to convey. My house was robbed. We came back from our three days stay at Cameron on Tuesday and found that that front window was open and the grill was removed.





We never knew that the grill was so easy to be removed! The robbers certainly knew the weak spot of the house. Our house was ransacked. The drawers were pulled out, clothes being thrown to the floor, things gone out of places.

My mom lost most of her jewellery of gold rings, necklace and bracelets. I lost mine too. The funny part was it was the fraud ones. The one that cost me RM 20 or less. The annoying part was they even stole my RM 7 ring that I was supposed to wear during Eidul Fitr! I was mad, furious, enrage, engage to anger. I was cursing alone in my room while cleaning up the horrible mess. Not a good example =.=


Master Bedroom;






My room:






Other rooms:








Serious, bengang gilaaaa! Aku merapu sorang-sorang dalam bilik tu. Semua @$#*%^* keluar. Kasi geram semua keluar then baru rileks sikit. Nak buat macam mana, benda dah jadi kan?

Apart from my not expansive jewellery, I lost my old handphone, compact camera and laptop. I really don't mind much losing them cause they're broken and cost a fortune to fix them. But I was feeling really sad when I lost my new laptop, Ms. Silver :( I just bought it 6 months ago, not even a year! I still remember the long hours of searching for the best laptop with affordable price, then it was gone in a blink of a eye.

Sayang all the gambar in the laptop. Almost 90% of the pictures are in Facebook, the 10% which is not uploaded was priceless. I even have a whole folder that hasn't been uploaded. It is a mini project of mine. A collection of every sunset in CFS PJ. It was taken every day in last days of first year. Every dusk is a special one. Every twilight will have it's own unique colour and picturesque cloud. How I wish I can show it to you guys. It's something that words can't describe. MashaAllah :)

Yang paling frust gila is before aku pergi Cameron, aku dah kemas bilik baik punya! Laptop pon dah simpan elok-elok tepi katil. Aku tak bawa laptop sebab plan to spend my time with nature and family, of course. Tapi balik-balik dengan badan letih and sakit pinggan travelling, tengok bilik sepah macam tongkang pecah! Nasib baik pencuri tu tak sepahkan sangat baju dalam almari. Dah happy sangat la dapat DUA laptop tu. Untung laaa. Untung buat masa sekarang. Balasan dan azabnya, Allah je tahu.

Allah Maha Adil. Dia dah bagi banyak, Dia ambil sikit saja. Mungkin lepas ni Dia bagi lagi banyak. Bak kata Pipah, "Sekarang maybe hilang RM 40k, nanti entah-entah dapat RM 80k plak". Hmm, who knows right?

Ohh yea. Taw tak? Kat bilik aku even ada pistol mainan yang pencuri tu tertinggal. It looks quite real if you ask me. Then, if you look closely, MADE IN CHINA -.-' But then, kalau la kami semua ada kat rumah, dia dah acu pistol kat kita, apa kita nak buat? Takkan nak tanya tu pistol betol ke tak? Ampa gila ka? For sure dia ada bawak pisau sekali masa pecah masuk rumah :S



The police came and all. They suspected it was the Indons. Boleh tahu sebab dia akan minum kat rumah, ambil sarung bantal and buang najis kat luar rumah. Kononnya kasi kebal. Minum tu  ada, sarung bantal pon hilang, yang part najis tu tak taw kat mana.

Ya Allah, memang penat sungguh hari itu T.T Terus terang aku cakap aku tak sedih, aku dah macam redha je la. Dah tertulis kan? Just hoping for the best. 



The next day tu memang kitorang kemas satu rumah gila-gila. Lantai semua melekit. Fridge tu penjahat tu tak tutup, habis ikan semua. Pastu dah panggil orang pasang breket kat gril, to increase the security. Hopefully it will not happen again, InsyaAllah :)

Di setiap kesusahan, pasti ada kesenangan.
Itu janji Allah.
Frankly speaking,
hati aku telah berbisik yang aku takkan lama dengan Ms. Silver.
Betul pun.
All iz well #nowwatching
Wassalam :)

4 comments:

  1. Sabar ye Hanie... InsyaAllah Dia ganti kehilangan tu dengan perkara yang lebih baik...

    "dan Kami pasti menguji kamu dengan sedikit ketakutan, kelaparan, kekurangan harta, jiwa dan buahan. Dan sampaikanlah khabar gembira kepada orang-orang yang sabar" Al Baqarah 2:155

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. InsyaAllah, Aminnn.
      Thank you Azri for the reminder.
      Really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  2. Hanieeeeeeeeeeee! OMG seriously your house was robbed? Ya Allah, teruknya pencuri zaman sekarang! Thank God time tu korg tkde dkt rumah kan, if not ada juga kena acu pistol atas kepala, ikat tangan and so on. Be strong, mr.silver hilang myb bc utk dpt mrs.pink? who knows kan? haha.

    Anyway, I miss you x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Nina dear. I'm serious.hahha
      So sorry, with all the commotion, i forgot to tell you about it. Glad to know that you knew for my blog ;)
      Tu la, syukur alhamdulillah we only lost our belonging and nothing much. It could be worse :S
      Ohh, Mrs. Pink huh? I'll think about that.hahha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...