Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

21 November 2011

FotoSpeak.

السلام عليكم

On the 17th of November, I had 'gave birth' of a new bloggie named hanieindemandjr.blogspot.com, it would favor of being called FotoSpeak.

There, I exhibit pictures that meant something to me (and my experiments). Do loiter around there and tell me whaddaya think ;) -hope you like it :D

I still groping through buttons on how you guys can follow the new blog (I would really appreciate if you can follow it too.heheee). 

In the mean time, just click on the FotoSpeak. buttton under my huge black and white header and before the main body. 

There :)
AND, yesterday, after a wonderful outing at KLCC with Cik Nabilah, a cupid release and luuve arrow to me. Instantly, I had fell in love with a BROWN GUY named EOS 1100D. Later that evening, I went with my dear parents and Alif to take BROWN GUY in hand.

Tengah tuggu Nabilah pakai shawl :)
Sadly, the only brown was used as a display. It was me and the GREY GUY. Hey, 'he' wasn't bad at all. Even Mama cakap better grey daripada brown.

So yeah. It was set. Me and GREY GUY on the 20th November 2011 @  20.11.2011. Cun seyhh tarikh aku beli DSLR!!! HAHAHA.

Alhamdulillah, with the money I had collected (and not wasted to some new clothes), I had succesfuly bought my own DSLR; CANON EOS 1100D (grey). May everything went well till the end. InsyaAllah :)

First picture taken using my new DSLR was Alif's picture (as always). Aku rasa, semua kamera aku, gambar pertama mesti gambar Alif.hhaha :D



Other pictures taken using 
EOS 1100D 
can be seen in FotoSpeak.
and Facebook  XD
This piece of machine is the
 MOST EXPANSIVE 
thing I've ever bought for myself.
Proven: Sikit-sikt, Lama-lama jadi bukit.
Wassalam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...