Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

21 November 2011

Recap dinner && 'Miami'

السلام عليكم

Reunion Dinner and Theater Musical

You maybe knew (through Fb) that my office had organized a reunion dinner and a theater musical on the 14th November 2011 (last Monday). I wouldn't say it was successful, because it wasn't. Nevertheless, it was enjoyable despite of the 'Thai flood' :]

People, it was raining cats and dogs and the dinner was held outdoor at the river side. Though there was canopies and all, but it had flood a little until it even submerged my 5-inch satin heels- S A D :( . The 'best' part was it flooded at the FOOD part! Specifically the Nasi Arab part where everybody was aiming to have a taste at. So ironic right?hahaha To have some Nasi Mandi with roasted lamb and a quarter of chicken, the alumni were willing to get across the 'mini flood'. Hebat.
My name, all over Malaysia. Muahahahaaa <Cik Hanie>
Alhamdulillah, the scrumptious and mouth-watering food really made up to the unexpected weather and conditions. Later was the Musical Theater . Obviously, I really miss acting and performing as we were at school. I really envy them. They got to get creative and stage a really wonderful story with a pinch of humor. Well done to Kak Kemat and the gang! :D

While sending invitations to MORE than 1276 alumni, I had develop a skill to type REUNION DINNER while closing my eyes. -.-' I even learn how to deal with the agent to advertise an advertisement like this;



Sunday outing with Nabilah

Telling you the truth, I sometimes forget how to smile and have fun. It could happen if you are always in front of the monitor for 8 hours per day, with only keyboard being pushed is heard. At home, I freshen up myself, get some dinner, watch 'My Princess' at 8.30 PM till 9.30 PM and by 10.30 PM I got sleepy and I'm done for the day. It's the same for the next day.

Nabilah: "Hanie, Nape ko senyap je?"

Ohh, a'ah laa. Baru aku perasan. Aku macam senyap sikit. Nothing to say kott.

Alhamdulillah, I was very greatful that Nabilah was there and to bring out the old happy-go-lucky me from the back of the closet, under the hand-stitched quilt. 

We talked all the way, changing stories, and missing our dearest friends (you know who you are <3)

I actually had a grin glued on my face and 'accidentally' smile to any one, and was in a good mood for the whole day :D

Food again was fantastic; 

Nachos, Buku Physics?!, Macaroons, Spaghetti Alfredo
We really felt like a kid again went we entered a really new store called 'Candylicious'. Ya Allah, rasa macam masuk Charlie's Chocolate factory. With all the colourful, wonderful, exciting candies, lollipops, sweets, chocolates and many more. Lain kali korang gi KLCC, pergi la 'Candylicious'. Tak beli pon takpe. Kalau nak beli, belikan untuk aku sekali. Thank you XD


We then go our separate ways though in the same LRT train (She; Keramat & Me; Sri Rampai). 




I'm taking this opportunity to 
wish
ALL THE BEST TO OUR HARIMAU MUDA
for their final match against Indonesia,
tonight 8.30 PM
'DON'T BREAK A LEG'
you can't play football if you have a broken leg right?hehe
PASUKAN BOLA SEPAK MALAYSIA: PINGAT EMAS 
Aminn.
Wassalam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...