Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

17 November 2011

I've seen you, and I don't like you.

السلام عليكم

Can we dislike others when we barely know them? Whether we can or not, we still do it right?

That's sooo us; HUMAN.

BUT, we don't want to like that kind of HUMAN. We must be a lovely, lovable human who loves everything. Err, maybe just not everything lah. 

We must have a limit. Us, Muslims can't simply like violence/harassment/fraud/corruption/all-the-bad-stuffs right? Even if you are not a Muslim or do not have a specific belief, we still DON'T have to be a HUMAN who like those cruel, sickening, disgusting, irresponsible, injustice things, right?

I always believe that, when we're doing something good, always do it with a sweet SMILE :) Especially if you're doing it for other person's sake.

With a sour, long face adhered, you can't possibly doing something good right? It is just not right. A human will only have a long face when they are in a bad mood, or being force to do something they don't like.

I know this guy by the name. Seen him twice, from afar. Just know him like you know, 

"Ohh, his name is @$%&. He's the President of @#%@^"

Oh my! What a very high position he have! Meaning that he has the unsaid power that had to be use for the better ummah right?

And, yes. He was doing a very good job of listening to others and taking actions out of it - though the actions might be a tiny bit overboard. Still, he's actions was forgivable. He is actually doing something good right? Even though he was given the responsibility to advise others not to do it, but he did it so.

Nevertheless, he did something good. However, he did it with mighty haughty attitude. It was clearly seen on his face kott. 

Yes, I admit it. Perhaps I was being too mean to say things like that to him as I hardly know him, right?
 
Still, I'm standing firmly on my stand that when doing something good, do with with a smile. AND, he didn't.


Honey, maybe he was nervous. He is just another older boy and a younger adult who might do mistakes and having tons of things bouncing in his mind, and to smile, just slips out his mind.

Macam la kau tak pernah buat salah. Macam la kau tak pernah tak senyum :(

Betul th. But, I just can help myself from disliking him.

A few minutes ago, I contacted him - for office reason. And might have to collaborate with him for a few occasions later.

Allah is telling me that, "Honey, you can't judge him just in a couple blinks of an eye". Maybe he was not actually a flint-hearted guy. How come he had been elected as a President, if not of his good qualities and beaming smile. Who knows right? (I don't.) 

I know him from a different angle that made me dislike him. And that is not good. I need to apologize. Seriously, maybe this is a sign after all.

Hey, I learnt my lesson! As easy as that haa? *grinning from ear to ear :D

This a real story. 
This post was screened
 so that people
 do not know what HAD actually happened,
 and yet CAN understand
 and benefit from it. 
I hope so.
Be the nicest,
so people will be nicer.
Wassalam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...