Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

19 February 2012

Anak Manja =________=

السلام عليكم

Hola. And as usual I'm currently at home. 

Every weekend I will always, always, always be at home. Only ONE weekend that I had stayed back at hostel because I need mere focus to study for the upcoming exam. A huge sacrifice I must say.

Ms. Spoiled Brat (Me) will be taken from college by her parent and sent back by her parent EVERY weekend. Not wanting to learn how to get back home by her own by bus/LRT/anypublictransportation -.-'

President of PBSM

By the way, I'm also a President of PBSM; Persatuan Balik Setiap Minggu. Always oblige her duty-of balik setiap mingu.huhuuu

Please don't get me wrong. From the reference of Free Encyclopedia (HERE), spoiled child means that  the child exhibits behavioral problems. But I don't think I had displayed any misbehavior or rebellion, right?

Yes. Sometimes I do think that I'm burdening my parents to fetch me every weekend. But they didn't comment anything. Instead they called and asked whether I'm going back that weekend or not. That makes them really special.

I enjoyed most the car ride. We can share our ideas and experiences. If it was my Dad who took me, we'll talk about business, current issues, discussing problems and tips to tackle your lecturer. And if it was my Mom, we'll talk about everything. Most of it, girls' stuffs XD

You know what? SAYA ANAK MANJA sebab saya balik rumah setiap minggu.

It's actually a revenge of missing out the family gatherings and opportunity to be at home due to the guarded life in boarding school, if you know what I mean. We were only allowed to be home once in a blue moon. About once in six weeks.

Other than that, considering that my house to CFS is only a stone's throw away (or maybe many stones: 20 minutes) AND that I'll be going to Kuantan campus soon, it's no harm of going back home every weekend right? 

Please take into account that  the journey from Kuala Lumpur to Kuantan will take about 3 hours, a very long and back-aching journey. Furthermore, I bet most of my time there will spend by drilling my eyes into tons of Medical books, so no more balik-balik  I guess :/

Last weekend, due to early morning class on Saturday (means that I didn't get back home on Friday as usual), I stayed one extra night at my double-decker bed. I felt so low, so bitter, like I've eaten a petola.

Eventually, I log in Facebook and chat with a friend. 

"I think I am such a spoiled brat 'cause I'm going back home tomorrow instead of today, really bad huh?" 

"No la. That just makes you a loving family member" Awwhhh, that was so sweet. 

Did you hear that? I am a LOVING family member yaww! A declaration by a Psychologist-to-be. (Aminnn) Hope you'll be an awesome Psychologist one day mate! Thanks, really appreciate that :D  



Barang siapa membahagiakan
 anak perempuannya,
darjatnya seumpama  menangis kerana
 takutkan Allah
 dan orang yang takutkan Allah
 akan diharamkan api neraka ke atasnya.
Dedicated to the girls out there.hihii
Wassalam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...