Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

17 February 2012

Budak kelas pandai :O

السلام عليكم

My goodness. I feel that it has been a long time since I last wrote a post here. Maybe it's not that long, but the whole week felt long enough. -.-'

By the way, that day I was chatting with a girl in my class. Like wow! There's about 6 people in my class who got 4 flat for last sem. That is consider a lot! Many almost got an A for Biology but due to that particular annoying final sem Biology paper, they (including me) lost the A :(

And, there's about 4-5 guys who scored perfect 4. Only one girl got 4 flat.

That was quite a shock! I mean, those guys got 4 flat? For Biology and Chemistry? Reading subjects? 

Yalah, I've been living around intelligent girls for 5 years. It just slips from my mind that there are some guys who are clever. Hihihiii, sorry if I offended the guys out there. No offense. 

And, this sem it's all about Maths and Physics, guys' forte

But hey, who says that girls can't have a tight grip on Maths and Physics?


I LOVE PHYSICS
Wassalam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...