Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

21 February 2012

At 6 PM.

السلام عليكم

Just a short one. 

I just finished my 1 hour Maths class that turned out to be TWO hours class. Our class ended at 6 PM.

By then, the building was abandoned. Most of the students will be at their respective rooms or playing the field or going to the pasar malam. Today is Tuesday; pasar malam day.

If you're asking, I'm not going. Tired mehh.

So, remember that I told you that there were nobody there? Only us who just finished their class at 6 PM.

To make it short, my friend passed something to her friend. 

I joked that I want it too, "Syida, kami nak jugak". 

It's a joke. So, my friends (excluding Syida) and I laughed. 

Then,

"AAAAEEEKKKK!"

A hard bump on the hips that came out from nowhere that sent me into a flight. And, a very loud and very unladylike shriek escaped and fill the air :O

AAAAEEEKKKK!

Seriously, MALU gilaaa! =___________='

We ended up laughing so hard that our cheeks hurt.

I was ashamed and never turn back to see whether anyone had turn their back to search the source of that very horrible wail.

Remember not many was there? Only our classmates -.-'

Moral of the story,
NEVER usik-usik orang lain.
If you REALLY want to,
just make sure that you have a safe distance between them.
LOL.
Wassalam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...