Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

04 March 2012

Atok's :)

السلام عليكم

On the 29th February 2012, we celebrated Atok's 72nd birthday.

It's a pity for them who was born on 29th February, don't you agree? They just got to celebrate it 4 years once. But then, when there's 29th February that year, celebrate sakan la :D


I still have my SSP notebook ;)

Speech.hihii :P

Anyway, during Atok's birthday, I had delivered a surprised speech for him on behalf of the cucu-cucu.  It was planned by my granduncle. He called me at 5 pm and I only started to write the speech at 6.30 pm and the function was at 8 pm. 

And, it has been ages since I last gave my speech in front of other people. Gulp! Just thinking of the enormous amount of spectators making me nervous. Plus, the lack of preparation and confidence made me wanna back out.

However, thinking about my beloved grandpa and everyone else, I just go with the flow and just have fun! Fun is important and start with Bismillahirahmanirahim :)

Cool la jugak bagi speech itu. At least my cousins gave me confidence. Thanks yaww!

This week I'm having study week leave. During this leave, we're supposed to study. What did I study? Nothing. Lagha je banyak. Ish. Ish. Ish. Astaghfirullahalazim. 

Exam schedule;

Monday: Arab
Tuesday: None
Wednesday: None
Thursday: BTQ and Physics :S
Friday: Mathematics 1 :O

You know what? Last weekend, I didn't go back home. Hebat kan? I really focus to study because I had prepared myself to 'relax' during the study leave. Muahahahha :D

I hope I'll do well. Do pray for me okay? I'll work hard and smart and hopefully the prayers will be granted, InsyaAllah :)

By the way, 
TODAY: Hanie Farhana
 is 18 years old and 355 days :P
One day left.hihiii
Wassalam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...