Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

10 March 2012

End of teen.

السلام عليكم

Another sleep at 4 AM in the morning produced another look for Hanie's bloggie ;) I just can't help myself from  changing the look of this blog. I'm amaze to some people who can devote themselves to the same design. It's good because your follower will recognize your blog better.

If you can see at the tab, there's still a marquee <scrolling texts> of (writer. blogger. human.) right? The thing is, I can't locate back the code to delete it :( But, it's okay. At least I have a reminder to be a great WRITER who writes knowledge that are worth sharing, a BLOGGER who is technology savvy and creative in designing, and a HUMAN who will be useful to the mankind, insyaAllah.

Today, I'm officially 19 years and 5 days old, and still counting. I only have a few hundred days left to be a teenager. After this, I'm no more a teenager. After this I'm going to jump into a pool of adulthood, diving into the age  -ty, leaving the -teen forever :(

It is such an unutterably feeling being a 19. 

When I turned 18 last year, unimaginable thought came to my mind. I told my friend, "Aina, aku nak kahwin". I really want to get married. No, I don't have any calon okay. It was actually a reflect because I was such a  scaredy-cat to face the outside world, too aghast to be out from school, my comfort zone. Thinking that marriage is the only solution =.='

The milisecond I turn 19, I quickly exclaimed, "Aku TAK NAK kahwin!". Tak nak kahwin lagi.hihii There's so much I need to explore. So many things to discover. So many things to do; get a degree, be an honorable doctor, go to Paris, perform umrah, and belajar masak?hahah :D

So, what had actually happened on my birthday?

I celebrated with my family earlier on Saturday as my birthday falls on Monday, the day of Arabic exam. We went for a dinner at Restoran Nelayan, Titiwangsa and later went back to my house to eat the cake. I had bought an ice cream cake called; Choc Oreo ice cream cake by Pistachio. It was delicious and I bought it myself using my pay when I was working a few months ago. What's the purpose having money if it is not to be shared right? :)



I still have balloons for my birthday PARTAAAY!

19th and ice cream birthday cake :)


A few gifts from the dear family:

Picture frame, dress and jacket, Nose purse & pocket money ;)


After everybody went home safely, Nabilah turned 19. (She's a day older than me) Happy birthday dear, May Allah bless you and guide you to the right path with the people you love. We borak-borak a little and it also happens that her birthday cake was also an ice cream cake! What a March-birthday-cake coincidence.hahah However, she has TWO cakes. I only have one :) <Next year I plan to devour the Baskin Robbin's XD>

Power of Giving VS Power of Receiving. I always believe GIVERS win. I imply it to myself and ordered a few cupcakes for my friends. I had actually spent a few long hours trying to get ideas what designs I wanted. I ended up wanting simple & sweet Honey Bee, Flower Bouquet, Cute Faces and 19th sprinkles cupcakes. 

Look at them! A-DO-RA-BLE!



A part from saying thank you with a lovely smile,  they will ask, "Hanie, hang buat sendiri ka?" Ya Allah, of course la TAKK! My baking skills are yet to be polished. Nevertheless, the cupcakes were delicious! Very buttery and the sweetness was near to perfection, just nice. All my friends complimented saying SEDAAAAP! Nak order cupcake? (HERE)

Here are a few of my ex-classmates. From top-left, bottom-left; Akmal, Nina, 'Izzah, Syahirah, Ayuz, Maryam, Midah & Fara :)


Current classmates, girls and boys;

Girls: *Farhani (TGB), Adibah (TKC), Me, Syahidah (Kedah), Asila (Maktab Pasir Salak). Me, Amy (Bangi), Batrisya (Sarawak) & Sakinah.


Boys: *Faiz (Saser), Afiq (Selangor), Syahir, *Arif (Maktab Taiping), Aizat, Fikhri, Azril (Transkrian), *Hawari (Maktab Taiping), *Hafizi (KSAH), Amirul (Muar), Zaki (Johor) & Crouching: Izham (Saser)


The one with (*) obtained 4 flat last sem :)


Anyway, the record for 19th:

The first one to wish was KELLY! Bravo! (On the phone)

Subsequently, my roomies and and jiran depan.

I got 4 miss calls by Nabilah. Poor her. She tried to be the first one to wish but UIA's clock reached 12AM first.hehe

Then, a called from UTP; Nadiaaaa :D

Got the first birthday text from Zuheir! Followed by Paan, Hamman, Miranad, Shahmi, Pipaah, Syahirah, & Naim.

Got more than 200 birthday wishes on Facebook.

Dah pukul 11.58 PM dah. Seriously nak merajuk gila dengan orang tu. Fine la tak ingat birthday orang. Nampak je online tadi, tapi tak wish pon. Fine. Fine.Fine laaa.

Sekali call jugak!hahah Nak jadi orang last la kononnya.haha Thanks AINA FARZANA :D



Sorry if I had bored you with this long details. I just want to remember the day. Hope you enjoyed it :) I didn't get any surprise party, not that I expect one. It doesn't really matter pon. Everybody was so busy preparing for the exam, including me. Still, I got a few smear of cupcakes cream on my face -.-' Credits to Yaya and Farhana.


I should be
 really, really grateful that I turn 19
 in the greatest health and still in iman.
Syukran jazilan.
 Thank you all for the wish and prayers.
May Allah bless you all
Wassalam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...