Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

24 March 2012

Press the Pressure.

السلام عليكم

Early of this semester, I had been quite stressed out due to the fact that my new classmates are super pandai. I tend to downgrade myself and doesn't truly believe in myself :(



I think that I told everyone, again and again that my classmates are super pandai, right?hihii.

So, I told this one friend who has special throne in my heart.

Immediately, she responded:

 "Why bother about others? Just study for yourself. Untuk impress diri sendiri, Not to impress others. That's the way" ;)

Yeah, she's absolutely right! Nothing to argue with that.

And, one day, I personally asked a very intelligent classmate on IM. I told him what I told everyone else. 

He responded:

"Itu semua mindset je"

Two words: So True. 

Conclusion: Need to revise myself first before revising the books, agree? :D

Kita harus cuba memperbaiki diri
 dengan melakukan sesuatu itu
 niat kerana Allah. 
P.S. Thanks Darl.
 Really appreciate your words
 though you dah ngatok time tu.huhu
Praying that Allah will cherish you with
 blissfulness and greatest health.
 InsyaAllah.
Be strong Darl!
Wassalam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...