Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

27 April 2011

Quakes that Awake

Assalamualiakum wbt and greetings.

I got a text message from a friend of mine and it made me wanna share (and improvise it) in this blog :)

Our prophet Nabi Muhammad SAW had told us that there will be 3 massive EARTHQUAKES before judgement day. One in the EAST, one in the WEST and one in the ARABIA. There has been one in JAPAN (EAST) and one in HAITI (WEST). This is sooo scary. If this is scary enough can you even imagine how is KIAMAT? Only Allah knows.

7.0 in HAITI
9.0 in JAPAN
What have we done to be in the Jannah? We watch TV, spending 24-HOURS in Fb, Twitter, Tumblr, and etc, swearing, not respecting the elders, jumping like mad in a gig, watch things we're not supposed to see and some doesn't even wear scarf (even if they do, do they cover their aurat properly? Or just balut aurat?). 

Renung-renungkanlah
We don't jaga our batas pergaulan between male and female despite their religion (in the AL-QURAN, it is NOT normal for you to hug somebody that is not ur Mahram EVEN with lapisan kain EXPECT if there's IKATAN PERKAHWINAN). We listen to music and spend time to memorize the lyrics and the team members' name, but why don't we learn and remember the verses in AL-QURAN?

It's probably we don't have enough Iman in ourselves. We need to get rid f the old habits and get into a new one. I'm not saying that I'm that perfect enough. Reading other people's blog makes me wonder and became more enthusiastic to become a better Muslim. After leaving school for a few months, i felt something is missing in me. I thought it was just missing my friends and the environment in school. But, now I know better. I'm longing for the peace and tranquility of being near to Allah.

"Allah says: If you deny me in front of your friends, then I will deny you on the day of the judgement"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...