Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

26 April 2011

RED RIDING HOOD.


Grandma, why is your eyes soo big?
So, I can look at you clearer.
Grandma, why is your ear soo big?
So, I can hear you better.
Grandma, why is your teeth soo big?
So, I can eat you faster. Ngaum!

Ever heard of it? Of the course la. It’s from the famous fairy tale we used to hear in our childhood days; Red Riding Hood. But, this RRH of 2011 has its own twist ;)
 The story is about I don’t want to spoil the fun laa. Watch it urself keyh? Haha. OK, orait, I will just give u a sneek peek.  Among the villagers, there is a werewolf. So, basically u’ll be wondering who it is. It might anyone in the village. At one point u might think he is, then she is, or maybe he is. That was what I did.heheh. Tapi in the end tekaan ak terbukti benar-itu pown final guess, 3 saat before werewolf itu didedahkan identitinya. Btw, ak pown binggung VALERIE–main actress akan pilih antara PETER or HENRY. Dua2 sama hebat. NADIA pilih HENRY coz he’s a blondie. I’ll choose PETER, coz he’s hotter.muahahah XD
OK, maybe my sneek peek won’t excite you dat much. But, I tell you it’s a worth watch movie. Some of the critics said it was less like Twilight-duhh, director dye memang director Twilight pown. Of coz la ade skit similarities. Tap seriously BEST. Tak rugi. Rating 8/10. I like the storyline. A very moving story in every scene; takde la bosan yang meleret tak tentu pasal. So yeah, go and watch it people! *btw, baru perasan. It had been 3 weeks in a row that every Monday I went to KLCC to watch movie (^.^)
Haa, taw tak ape yang terjadi semalam? Apo dye? Che cter, che cter. *cehh, mentang2 baru tgk KAK LIMAH.yeay, sy tahu sy lambat.better late than never lorh.hehe* Yesterday, I went to IJN to visit a relative of mine. Otw nak gi wad, ade this signage ARROW TERUS RUMAH MAYAT. Muahaha, SURE cuak kan? Tak laa. Ak excited gle ade kat sane. Thrill gle kott!!! Yelah, to be in my future office kan? Sure la thrill. *bajet je nak keja kat IJN.heh!
Ohh yeah, I met my longgggggg lost second cousin there. I mean takde la lost mane pown, just we haven’t met before. They are studying in a boarding school kat UK. That’s why la tak penah jumpe. Even Raya pown tak semestinye dyorg ade kat Malaysia. But, pehh! English dyorg slang gle taw you. It took some time for me to understand la jugak. Hahah. Dah la dah lame tak brush English. It was a good practice though. We talked, and talked.
The eldest among them was Afiqah who was at the same age as I am. Then there’s Arina and Arman. They are AWESOME! But then it struck me la. They are studying in overseas, can they fasih in Bahasa Melayu? I guess not so. Why? Yelah, I told them I’m applying for MARA and I have to write an essay about PERSONALITI DIRI, PERANCANGAN PENGAJIAN and KERJAYA. They were like *????* “In BM ke?”
It also kept me thinking. Why are they studying overseas? Their parents pown ade je kat Msia. They’re alone, by their own je kat a foreign country. Laen la kalau you’re going for your tertiary education kat oversea, OK la. Is Msia’s education school isn’t that good enough? Just wondering though. Afiqah asked me if I took Addmaths in school, and I said yes. Their teacher told them if they get Cs for the exam is good enough, but they surprised their teacher with Bs and As. They went for tuition, that’s why. Arina asked me if I go for tuition? Ak tak sempat jawab pown dye jawab sendiri, “Oh yeah you went to a good school and have a great teacher”. Haa, I didn’t said that, they said themselves. That really shows that our education system isn’t that bad pown. But, why do the parents still send them abroad? Not to mention them only je, ade je ramai yang bwat macam th. I guess the best answer would be: the parents just want to spend their money that way. Suit themselves :)
I want to take this opportunity to actually thank my dear friends for updating their BLOG. At least I have some interesting things to read. Keep updating keyh? :D
So yeah, just a reminder; People, 
I’m still here, breathing and alive. (Alhamdulillah)
I’m still here, just trying to be invisible from you. 
I know I don't have an invisible cloak like HARRY POTTER, that's why I'm trying.

3 comments:

  1. Red Riding Hood: Grandma why is ur blog so cool?XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ur english is so good =) ur so talkative

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ammar/red riding hood: grandma said thank you :D
    Anonymmous: geez, thanx :) talkative?haha. quite. should meet me in person.hahah :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...