Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

29 April 2011

MARA Bridge of Spaghetti INTERVIEW


Today is my MARA interview. At last I’ve managed to make up my mind (actually aiming) to go to Royal College of Surgeons Ireland (RCSI). Ohh, yeah. After a few doubts and uncertainties, I’m really determined to do Medicine. It’s really my first love and the love had blossomed and will become a lush garden soon. *cehh! XD
Ohh, I think everybody knew that we have to do the bridge thingy. Even the interviewers know that we knew about it. Hahaha. We went in a group of 7, paling sikit rasenye coz other group mostly 8 or 9. Luckily, we have a mastermind in our group. Our bridge was build and the task was completed successfully. Then it was the Q&A session; one question per person in one minute regarding the task.
Mine was: If you are given the chance to change the design of the bridge, do you want to do it? Explain.
My answer: No, because I think our bridge’s design is good enough but if given the chance, I would like to improve the bridge especially the ties and knots so that it will be stronger. *Something like that :]
I can’t say that I’m really confident that I will get the MARA, but I did my best. Depending on my rezeki and Allah knows the best.
Met a few of my old friends and made new ones. From SSP were Min and Zamer. You know what? There were quite a few numbers of budak koleq, I even have one in my group. Even met my old friend Lia from STF; we both planned to go to RCSI together. Yeah! Dah dapat geng baru :DDD
The bottom line is; BEST gle! It was an enjoyable experience to meet new friends and it’s an honour to work with the doctors-to-be :)
Just wanna share my MARA essay, heh. Enjoy~

Dependable, amiable, easy-going, optimistic and all-rounder are among the words that can portray me. Back in Sekolah Seri Puteri, I was elected as the Assistant Head Prefect. I was depended by the administrative board to be the bridge of communication between them and the students. Successfully, the prefects had helped the school in conducting various events and suggesting effective ways to improve the school and managing the 850 students.
I actively participated in various competitions and leadership courses. There, I met many people from various backgrounds and had made many awesome friends. I really love to smile and am well-known for it. Although I was very busy juggling my study and active schedule, I still spare my time to read books.
Currently, I am head over heels in love. I really love Biology and dying to learn more about our magnificent body. Gathering new knowledge is a great fun and a lifetime journey. Maybe most of us cannot bear memorizing the biological terms, but I love creating silly acronyms to glue it in my brain.
I am planning to study Medicine in Royal College of Surgery Ireland (RCSI). After that I plan to further my study in cardiology. It really fascinates me on how a knuckle-size heart can pump blood throughout the whole body in arteries, capillaries and veins.
Make your passion your profession! By being a doctor I can then fulfill my passion to help those in need. It brings me endless satisfaction when I can aid others and give them another chance to enjoy life. I also like to teach and planning to be a medical lecturer.
I will not stop just there and then. I planned to establish my own top-notch hospitals that apply green technology and uses organic materials. I hope it will be a successful one and will make MARA and Malaysia proud.
LBNL, best wishes to the newly wed royal couple <3

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...