Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

12 April 2011

People, I'm back!


Greetings, people of the Earth. I’m now back to the virtual world. Maybe u didn’t actually realize dat I’m gone, but actually I did. I just need my time alone, no hard feelings. It had been more than a week dat I didn’t online in Facebook’s chat room. Some of my friends who realized it told me dat was I was sombong and asked me why I disappeared. The truth is I would love to have a longggggg chat with u guys, but I’m preventing myself. (Please don’t ask why, I would really appreciate it. Thanks :])
So yeah, yesterday on Monday, our PKTR group had a press conference at Double Tree by Hilton (The place was awesome!).  We arrived at 11 am. Then, I saw some familiar faces. Man, how I miss them a lot. I was glad I still had the opportunity to meet dis superb people. :D
Guess what? We had free lunch! Yeay! Per head was bout RM 70++. Yayasan Tun Razak seriously has lots of money. No doubt. Hahaha. I reckon that I was the one who eat the most. I ate almost everything. (The food was splendid!) My basis when eating buffet is to taste and eat everything. Hey, they paid a lot kot, make it worth it. The thing is the press conference was not a press conference as u and I thought it would be. No flashy lights from reporters’ camera pown. It’s just a mock cheque giving small ceremony to the HKL je.
Sambil menyelam minum air. We grab the opportunity to hang out at KLCC (that was only a station away from Ampang Park). Though not all can join to watch the movie, but we accommodated the whole stretch of seat. Cool kan? Hahaha. OK, fine I was quite excited to watch the movie. First time tengok ramai-ramai macam th. We should do it again sometime. Hehe.
Oh yeah. We watched RIO. Mind you dat RIO is NOT the name of the blue parrot. Let me tell u a story (Which is not about Rio, but somehow related). There was someone who was really eager to write a review for the movie. Yeah, he had written a few in the past. Well, I thought he would really, really stays focus on the movie. Maybe a little too much of focus till… “Wehh, Zuheir! Pasal duduk stail lain macam je nh?” Laa, tido rupanye =_=*
Now, I’m going to write my own review on the movie RIO. For me, the movie was OK la. I won’t say that it is a MUST WATCHED movie of the century. It was just OK. The story line was OK too. But, I like all the colourful feathers and glitters in the carnival and of course, the samba. The jokes in the movie were understandable, which was good la. It is sort of a cartoon-romantic-comedy sort of movie. As my cousin-in-law-to-be (Idzri) said, it was better than Rango. I would rate the movie 7/10. It’s a movie that was suitable to be watched with the whole family, especially the family of PKTR :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...