Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

15 April 2011

First Love Last Forever?


It was my first senior year,
When I first lay my eyes on thou,
I was captivated,
Never in million years did I thought that I will fall in love in thou,
But I did.

Thou are my first true love,
Thou have the endowment to soothe the cries,
To make dreams possible,
To heal the broken hearts,
Thou are an angel that illuminates the darkness.

The affection grow silently,
So silent that I thought it had vanished.

I got enchanted by a newcomer,
Thou is difficult,
But I managed to learn about thou,
And discovered that we can conquer the world,
Thou is complicated,
But I managed to break your code,
And we got along rather close.

The time has come for me to choose,
Man, it’s hard.

I need guidance,
I’m torn between two,
The tick-tock is still ticking,
Decision has to be made.

Ya Allah, ya Tuhanku,
Sememangnya Kau Maha Mengetahui ,
Apa yang ada di langit dan isi kandungan Bumi,
Kau lebih mengetahui apa yang terbaik buat diriku,
Kau tunjukkanlah kepadaku,
Kebenaran yang kudambakan,
Amin.

Oh, baby!
I think I wanna marry you
Bruno Mars :]

2 comments:

  1. hahah, i take dat as a compliment :)
    faham ke ak ckp psal ape? bkan sape taw :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...