Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

01 April 2011

Happiness :D


Ola people! Happiness can be defined as we being happy right? So, how to be happy? There is many way to be happy, and different people have their own special ways. Some will be happy when they have lots of money or handbags. (-.-‘) Maybe they are happy when they can indulge themselves with a pint of chocolate ice cream. Or maybe just by sharing the ice cream with their love ones and having a little chat.
OK dat was just an opening. What I’m trying to convey is hari Rabu hari th I went to school. So, I met my teachers and they were very happy to see me. I can see glimmers on their eyes. I felt so happy that I can bring happiness to my teachers; it made me felt happy too.
Suddenly it struck me, itu baru ak pergi visit cikgu kat sekolah, bayangkan kegembiraan parents kat kampung bila anak2 mereka visit.  Entahlah, macam lari topikkan? Tetiba kat kampung. Hahaha. Tapi betul la. Siapa tak happy jumpa anak sendiri.
Just want to give u da idea yang we CAN bring happiness to others and it will LAST FOREVER (As simple as just visiting and care for them). This also related dgn cerita ‘What Goes Around Comes Around’ in my previous post. When we do good deeds to people, they will do the same things to us and vice versa. Maybe we bwat baik kat A tapi tak semestinya A yang akan bwat baik balik kat kita, maybe B. Allah has His own way; we never know how but we eventually know what it is :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...