Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

05 December 2011

First trip with Mr. Grey.

السلام عليكم

As promised, I am going to share a bit of words of what happen from my Kuantan trip (was it 2 weeks ago?) and MORE of pictures there.

Hope you peeps like it. Still learning though. Me, planned to take awesome pictures like those awesome people out there!

What I love about having a DSLR (one of it) is that it can snap pictures even though I'm in a speeding car e.g. 120 km/j. So, dalam perjalanan dapat la snap! snap! landskap. Takda la kebosanan dalam 2 setengah jam perjalanan AND dapat la menikmati keindahan alam ciptaan Illahi. MashaAllah :) Try HERE.

Sememangnya memang dah sangat lama saya tak pergi ke Kuantan. Masa kecil-kecil dahulu, selalu la. Atok asal orang Kuantan. Kubur saudara pon ada yang yang Bukit Ubi. Memang tempat lodging MESTI Hotel M.S. Garden. Walaupun banyak pilihan hotel-hotel lain, M. S. Garden masih tetap di hati. The hotel is where i grew up- though beberapa hari je kat sana.hehe See what's there>

Hotel tu pon BEST sebab next to it is Berjaya Megamall, Kuantan. The last time I went there was when I was still in my primary school; Darjah 5 kot. More than 5 years. And, it somehow look different. But, I doubt that. I am the one who had changed :) Yeah, we had lunch there. Mega HERE> 

Later after performing solat Zohor and Asar in Zohor time (Jama' lorh), met Missy Nina the Pharmacist-to-be. Here>

Food, was never a let down. In Kuantan, we headed to Tanjung Lumpur for a seafood dinner. There, it is one of the famous place to go. We chose to eat at Ana Ikan Bakar-Ini pon famous gak! Ramai kot orang datang; mesti la sedap :) Diorang siap ada TIGA (3) cawangan restoran. Hebat kan? 'Taste' it out>

Kalau kat Kuantan, tourist attraction would be Teluk Chempedak. We even went there twice! HAHA. Once at night, HERE> and once in bright day light and great weather, HERE>. It was fun! Especially with the bubbles and all :D

Want more food? Famous delicacies ;) There was keropok lekor Mok Su, Sata and Otak-otak Pak Soh. Korang, SEDAP GILAA kott! OK, this is making me very hungry. Sabar, sabar. For lunch, we makan-makan tepi sungai or orang Kuantan called it Benteng. Kan Nina? 

I pergi situ dari I kecik-kecik ikat rambut pony tail lagi taw! Serious, rindu the time when things are easier; when we're kids. Yet, being not-a-girl-not-yet-a-woman is MUCH BETTER! As they say,

Live your life :)

And WOOO! Ada hotel RM 2 je kat Kuantan tuuu. Are they out of their mind??! Murahnya! Ok la, not bad. Selesa la jugak. View sungai. Siap ada air-condHotel 2 hinggiittt!>

Hehehe. Try la pergi Kuantan cari hotel tu. :P

Alang-alang ke Kuantan, Biarlah sampai ke UIA Kuantan>. Beriyer aku nak pergi biar dapat 'feeeel' sikit. Kasi semangat waja untuk belajar sungguh-sungguh, jadi pandai-pandai, tunduk rendah-rendah. Aku beriyer amek gamba banyak-banyak kasi depa yang nak further kat International Islamic University tuuu. International kott. HAHAHA.

On the way back home, stopped by at Lanchang. Lanchang is actually a place located in Pahang. There, they have the Deerland and even Elephant Sanctuary Kuala Gandah. InsyaAllah, if there's any possibilities, I'll show you how the places looks like.

However, I went to Lanchang to my Atok's orchard. However again, my Atok doesn't live there. Only the Rambutan trees, Durian trees, Cempedak trees, Jackfruit trees, Sukun trees, Coconut trees, Longan Brazil trees and other trees (and also grass and weeds) live there. And orchard caretakers live there.

Haa, taw tak Longan Brazil tu apa? Tengok la KAT SINI>

The whole journey, though it was short, it told me something. I discovered that I really like to shoot  MOTHER NATURE. She's not my Mom okay? (Boo, lawak bodoh.HAHAHA)

I like to capture the flowers, leaves, trees, insects, rocks, etc. When I captured them, it will somehow gave life to them, as if I made them tell tale of their life. Yes, I admit, I am no God. 

At least, when I took them, show it to you lovely peeps, you'll see how wonderful Allah creations are. MashaAllah.

So, 
tinggal 2 minggu
 sebelum tamat kerja.
Tinggal 1 minggu
 sebelum dapat next cheque.heheh
Wassalam :)

3 comments:

  1. ong Pj nk tngok kamera? cer tunjuk sikit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nak tengok? HAHHA.
    OK2.
    tunggu la sebulan lagi, aku bg ko try :D
    AND,
    ko kne jadi model aku.huhuu :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. erk... xpelah.. si comel aliff ada.. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...