Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

14 December 2011

One year old baby :')

السلام عليكم

Hooray people!!! Let's sing a Happy birthday song to our dear bloggie; hanieindemand.blogspot.com It is ONE year old :')

How time flies right? This blog was created on the 14th of December 2010 and today is 14th of December 2011. A few days till New Year kan?

I did have another blog back in 2008 and it is still in the web. It is so embarassing -.-' I want to delete the blog, but too bad I forgot the password. Sigh.

I was a paranoid blogger before. I didn't believe myself. I rely more on Microsoft Words to check my spelling and grammars. I will always type my entries in Words first before copying and pasting on blogger.com. Pffft! That's sooo lame right? =_____=

Alhamdulillah, now I had improved and just typed in blogger, no need Words dah.

I don't know. Sometimes my right brain was pumping heavily, needing a way to channel the ideas, I decorate my entry. I use different colour to match the mood or simply picking different fonts and hues to describe something. For example, when I mentioned about tiger, the alphabet is in orange, brown and black; just like the tiger stripe.heh~ (Itu memang dah takda kerja la tuu) And I can only do that using Words as there are more variety of fonts and customize shades to my desire.

RAWWR!
I go crazy about finding the right 'dress' or template for my blog. I will stayed up till 2 a.m. browsing the net and waiting for the preview image to upload. And not finding the right one. -.-' I think I can just last with the same template Max: 3 months and Min: 1 week. It is soo HARD to find the right one aite? (This underline sentence has a double meaning. *wink!)

SO, I AM GOING TO CHALLENGE MYSELF TO STAY WITH THE SAME TEMPLATE FOR A YEAR. Starting in January, InsyaAllah. I am planning to design my own template, background, header, colour scheme and theme. Everything is still in progress :)

Talking about theme, "the best thing for a blog is for you to have a theme". Oh, I read it somewhere. So, what is Hanie's blog theme? I would say SHARE. I just love to share. That's why some said my blog is a bit PERSONAL. Yeah, you're right! This is a personal blog and all content in here is to be read and shared.

I want people to feel that they're not the only one facing it. If I had gone through it, so can YOU. Because I want to be able to feel like that; of not being the ONLY one in this world who is not studying Medic oversea. I mean, is it a sin studying Medic locally? NO it is not. I have a friend who got straight A pluses, an Assistant Head Boy in a prominent residential school, who ranked TOP 20 in MALAYSIA for SPM 2010, got the Biasiswa Nasional, when he got the opportunity to study where ever he wanted, but genius enough to further his study in Medicine in Universiti Malaya. Hows that?!

OK, sorry that I had started babbling here. Sigh.

Let's cheer things up yah? Well, I got a pleasant surprise for you guys. Well, I don't know whether you'll like it or not. But, it I won't be telling you guys any sooner till I buy a new lappy. I need a new lappy to continue this so called 'surprise' as this office PC won't be able to handle it. HEHEHEEEEEE.

I got a bit excited when today is bloggie's first birthday. Hey, I'm not the only one who get agitated over a first birthday. Hahaha. So, I started Googling about 'first year old birthday party' and found these admirable party1 and party2. And if you are a boy, you may like this.

AND, the main reason why I blogged is so my friends can know my up-dates. I'm not likely to update my status in Facebook, and not planning to have a Twittter or Tumblr. Yeah, you go on with the Ts. I'm staying with with Facebook and Blogspot.

Though I tend to share personal things in blog, I do know what's the different between personal and TOO personal. 

A habit of mine,
I reread my writings
  at least 
3 times
 before posting it.hehee
When you write, you're a Writer.
When you blog, you're a Blogger.
When you share, you're a Human.
May Allah bless you, InsyaAllah.
Wassalam :)

1 comment:

  1. At 1.07 PM (Malaysia's time zone),
    it is 42 followers and 6677 pedestrians :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...