Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

22 December 2011

Last day of work.

السلام عليكم

Today, 22nd of December will be the last day of my first job. Sigh. A bit sad though. I thought I will be delighted that there will be no more of facing the PC everyday, of waking up early in the morning, and of the having less time at home (and less sleep.heheh :P). 

I almost finish packing up my things. Excited, yes. Sad, very.

I gotta go. No more of me in this short period of time, I think. Will be far away from any PC or even the non-existence-new-laptop.

Hey, why don't I apply for a new job? Heheheee. Nabilah should know what I'm talking about. I have an application form that need to be posted. Right. Post it please, soon.

Later peeps!
Have a nice weekend.
 (: Smiley smile   
Wassalam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...