Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

08 December 2011

Think about others too since small.

السلام عليكم

Ouuhh, yesterday, it was raining heavily in Zuhur, not just raining cats and dogs but maybe elephant and dinasours! Haha.

What instantly came to my mind was, "Janganlah banjir macam kat Kajang".

To Kajang people, I'm hoping that the flood problem will be solve soon, InsyaAllah.

OK, back to agenda. Today, I wanna share a bit about parenthood. Pheeewittt!

Yolah, anda-anda kan bakal parents yang akan dikurniakan cahaya mata yang beriman, beramal soleh, dan menjadi penyejuk mata, InsyaAllah. Or, maybe you, readers are the parents.

That day, while waiting for my Mom, I read the newspaper. *I forgot it was NST or STAR, sorry -.-'

An article caught my attention. It was an article wrote by John Rosemond entitled 'Adults Should Not Make Idols of Children'. Here's what I wanna highlight;

"Children need to be told to eat what is on their plates not because it is good for them (although it may be) but because it is rude to refuse to eat something someone,even one of your parents, has spent time and energy preparing for you. This is very civilised lesson begins at home, at the family table"

I like it you know. If kids are taught like this, they will learn how to appreciate people especially their parents. When they do appreciate their parents, they will work hard to excel and make their parents proud and grinning happy.

Now, let's see from another angle. If kids are taught to take something just because it's good for you, they will be taught to ONLY take something that will bring benefits to them. So, what if is something isn't good for them but is good and brings happiness for other people instead? They won't take it, right?

They also must be taught that the food for example, is God's giving. We want God to accept our prayers, right? So, we must be good to Allah by finishing the nutritious food.

Sorry if I got carried away 
or lari topik ke.
I have a lack at explaining -.-'
But, 
I do like the idea of
it is RUDE to REFUSE something 
somebody put a lot an effort on it.
Keep thinking and relate it on yourselves.
Till then,
Wassalam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...