Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

13 January 2012

3 days of sem 3.

السلام عليكم

OK. Just a short post. (Hopefully)

I really got so much to tell yet I am very not in the mood for any writing and posting lah.  

By the way, class had just started on Wednesday. Me in a new group, when most of us are staying in the same group. I was imagined how on Earth I'm gonna start over with the Hi!, Nama apa?, Course apa?, Duduk kat mana? and etc. 

Well, yeah! I do felt like I was pushed away, and away from my previous group mate :( 

But, I took the challenge! 

Mann, I was nervous to class. I texted my friend, Nina. "Alah, just be yourself la", she advised. (I forgot what else she wrote coz I ter'delete' message =_=) P.S. Thanks Nina <3

And, OK la. They wasn't as friendly as my previous groupmates, but I can handle it. (InsyaAllah) 

Uuuuuuuuwwww. This new group has lots of boys. I mean when was the last time my class was had more guys than girls? Oh yeah. When I was in PRIMARY schools. I mean, that wasn't as if it was yesterday. NO. And there was not even a single boy in our class back in SSP. So you probably get what I'm saying.

Anyway, like I care much about them kan? No need for that. At least the class felt balance with the almost same ratio of boys to girls. 

The girls are okay lah. I didn't have enough time to know them like really, really know them pon. But so far, survived. They're nice and were nice to me. That's what's matter :)

I got inspired to post an entry about what I heard and learnt from my Basic Themes of Al-Quran subject or better known as BTQ for IIUM's students. (BTQ is more less like Islamic studies) But, not in this entry maybe. Later, InsyaAllah.

This morning, for our Maths class, our lecturer did a Ta'aruf session whereby all the students have to say their nicknames and what they got for their Addmaths in SPM. Like GASPS! Wow! Dapat tahu result SPM orang lain. Cuak la gak. Segan pon ada :S

Sorang-sorang bangun bagi taw nama and result Addmaths. Wehhh, budak group aku semua A+ for SPM's Addmaths. Gempak ke tak? Budak laki pon A+ kottt! Tapi nampak la muka budak laki yang pandai-pandai la. Boleh nampak la. Budak perempuan tak yah cakap la. Tak tengok muka pon tahu pandai ;) -this is a compliment.

So, I'm guessing it will be more challenging being in a class full of intelligent and bright students. I never saw about 98% of the students in my group before this. They are so bunch of strangers to me. Yeah, maybe a stranger for the time being. Haa, nanti dah kenal betul-betul, kecoh la satu kelas.huhuuu :P

I am really glad that all my lecturers are very good. I can see it from the very first class with them. I even got an international lecturer from Philippine :)

Oh wow!
 This turns out to be not-so-short post after all.hahaha
I really hope
 everything will be alright.
At this moment
 I felt a bit skeptical.
But, as they say, "Husnuzhon".
Bersangka baik.
Wassalam :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...