Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

21 January 2012

Vampire Bermaharajalela +_+

السلام عليكم

During 'Discovery Week' in CFS, was held a Blood Donation Campaign. 

Gambar hiasan ;)

Let me tell you this, UIA's students are so generous! Especially when donating blood. Whenever I went to the hall, there will always be a long queue to donate blood. The organizers even had to add up the chairs for next day blood collection because of the encouraging turn-out ;)

One of my roommates also donated her blood. Because of the habit of eating brunch and light breakfast, she had to come back again after she took a heavier meal. Yeah, I was there to see her blood being transferred in a transparent tube. Then I saw dark red blood in a packet. I was so thrilled to see her blood XD 

I even touch the tube! HAHAH. 

After you donate your blood, you'll usually feel a bit dizzy or fatigue as there are less blood to carry oxygen throughout the body. That's why they usually give you Milo and biscuits :) And yet, there's this particular girl who was jumping up and down after she donated. I was like, "Kau ni betol ke dah derma darah?" You know who you are. HAHAH :D

Anyway, seeing I was super excited with blood, they let me to insert the needle! At first I was quite nervous, but I did it efficiently! No lebam OK. Why do we have bruises after donating blood?, HERE.



Itu sangatlah dusta nestapa yea.hehehe Maaf dari hujung rambut hingga ke hujung kaki. Takkanlah nurse tu nak bagi aku cucuk jarum kat sapa-sapa pon. Foundation pon tak habes lagi.huhu -.-'


Moreover, blood donating is very good. It's a way of us giving sadaqah. We can even help to save life. No need to be a doctor to help save life, just donate your blood :)

What about you? Did you donate your blood?

It has been a life time dream for me to donate my blood.   But I've yet to donate mine :( 

Last time the Pusat Darah Negara people came, I was fasting. You have to eat something heavy before donating. So, no can do. And this time, I was having flu. Your blood must be free from viruses and bacteria. And no medication in 7 days time. 

But the TRUTH is I am scared. Scared of the needle. Takut jarummm! I can't imagine the needle in my vein. Brrr, just thinking about it made my neck's hair stand. 

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself-Franklin D. Roosevelt

So, I'm still searching for my courage. *Yuuuhooo, Courage. Come to Mommy dear. Mommy wanna donate her blood~

InsyaAllah. If Allah wills, I'm gonna do it! I WANNA do it, so I'm GONNA do it!

No pain, No gain right?heheee

Actually,
both of my roommates had donated theirs.
Bravo to them! :D
A few friends 
such as Nabilah and Auni 
had done it too.
Mantooop!
Next in the line,
HANIEEEE!
InsyaAllah.
Hopefully I'm courageous enough.
Wassalam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...