Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

31 January 2012

Your absence is felt :')

السلام عليكم

I don't know what is the right introduction for this post. But I do know that there's a good ending to this story.

It is understandable that you want your presence noticed. But it is AMAZING when your ABSENCE is FELT. 

At first, I was 'struggling' to adjust to the new surrounding with new classmate. (OK, takda la struggling sangat. But you got my idea) Don't worry peeps! I'm OK now. Got a few girls that can bear with me.heheee And yeah, who needs the guys kan?hahaa :P

Once in a while, I will bump into my old classmates. Their reaction was an overwhelming joy. Absolutely charming.

"HAAAANNNIIEE!" they yelled my name. I can see the wide, sincere grin they wore on their face.

Then, we hug each other. "Group hugggg!"

It was truly '"Awwwh, terharu nyahh!" for me. And they did it every time we met. Whether at the corridor or when I'm on my way to class and they are going back to their room.

Once, I'm going to my Arabic class. I met them. As usual, the exciting "HAAAANNNIIEE!" screamed could be heard. Then, one said, "Jom la masuk kelas dengan kitaorang". She pleaded like a cute little girl  in pink with two pony tail asking for me to join her for a 'tea party'. Surely you can't say no. "Alah, sorry korang. Ada kelas Arab laa".  :(

Ohh, how I wish I can be with them in the class together, again like old times. And like this time. During our class dinner, the final night in CFS for sem 1. Credits to Nina ;)

Our class Mama :)

Mimi and Mama. Nina=background.

Syerah

Izzah and Maryam

From left to back to front: Dayah, Izzah, Raja Suryati, Midah, Farah.

Mak Cik Mira Diyana :P

Nisa' :D

The Boys and Only: Naqib, Faris, Adam, Amzar, Muzil, Zahid, Shahin.

'Family' picture :')

"Hanie, kau ingat aku lagi tak?" Ya Allah, takkan bisa aku lupa akan kau semua.

I just want you to know that you girls/guys really made my day. I really appreciate that "Hi Hanie" and "HAAAANNNIIEE!" and "Rindunya kat kau" and especially "Eh, Hanie kau nampak kurus laa" (hehe). 

Untungnya siapa dapat satu kelas dengan korang. Dan semestinya, korang sangat IRREPLACEABLE

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. May ALLAH bless all of you.

"Sebaik-baik sahabat di sisi Allah 
ialah orang yang terbaik
 terhadap temannya
dan
sebaik-baik jiran di sisi Allah 
ialah orang yang terbaik
 terhadap jirannya"
(Hadis Riwayat Al-Hakim)
Wassalam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...