Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

08 January 2012

Ms. Silver ;)

السلام عليكم

My, my, just loving the sound of this keyboard.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Taaaaaaaaaap!

Guess what?! Alhamdulillah I got new laptop. Well, not actually got. I bought it, OK. Using my own money that was advanced by Mama because I didn't receive my second and third month paycheck yet! Anyway, THANK YOU MAMA :)

After a long journey without a laptop, Alhamdulillah again, I've survived. (Dengan susah-payahnya) It is quite hard if you don't have a laptop taw. But I don't remember being that hard when I was in primary school. That time, all you need is a TV and yeah, alatan main masak-masak :P

Usually when buying all this IT stuffs, most people go to Low Yat, am I right? I agree to that too. Due to a few constrains such as time, just send my regards to Low Yat and say Hi! to High Yat (HAHA, joke) Thankfully, the management of Wangsa Walk Mall was genius enough to make the IT section in the mall. It really helps, I tell you. You got most of the gadgets there at a reasonable price. (Yes, at Low Yat you can get a cheaper price but I doubt the quality :P)

I don't just buy something just like that *snapping fingers, especially when it cost some fortune. I did my own research on 'Tips buying a laptop', 'Best laptop in 2011', and also the specs that I want and need. I did this list where by I want the laptop to have at least Intel i3, a Nvidia/AVI graphic card, Hard disk 500GB, 4G RAM, Windows 7, bluetooth, web camera, and budget under RM 2K (Budget is really important!).

Extra infos: 
  • Processor ranking: Intel i7>Intel i5>Intel i3 (But i3 is good enough for mild gaming). Intel Pentium is a bit out-dated.
  • I don't really suggest Intel HD Graphic cards if you plan to do a bit designing, Nvidia or AVI is good enough.
  • Hard disk is the long term memory where to store all your files e.g. documents, pictures, videos, movies.
  • RAM is the short term memory that is when you are opening a few windows e.g. Words, Powerpoint, Internet browsers at the same time.
  • Ranking of affordable laptops: 1. ASUS 2. TOSHIBA 3. ACER

One day, I went searching for the laptop with a girl friend. She was surprised that I know so many thing about computers. Yeah, I'm a total GEEK =___=

There's no harm for you girls out there to know stuffs about computers. Computers are not just for boys. Being in a residential all girls school had taught me about GIRL POWER and to depends less on men (or others) but to believe and achieve it yourselves.

So, what did I bought?

Jeng, jeng, jeng, jenggggg.

TOSHIBA L745-1338X

It has 
  • Intel i3, 
  • Nvidia 1G, 
  • 4G RAM, 
  • 640GB Hard disk, 
  • bluetooth, 
  • Wifi, 
  • 14.0' LED Display
  • DVD Double layer drive
  • 6-cell lithium ion (The more cell, the more time the battery can last)
  • Weight: 2.14 kg
  • Colour: Grace Silver

So now, I got two important gadgets in grey/silver. Mr. Grey, my Canon DSLR 1100D. And now, Ms. Silver, my Toshiba lappy. Hey, I just notice that my Galaxy Mini GT-S570 is a white phone with a silver lining.hehee

Galaxy Mini, white and grey
This is just pictures credits to Mr. Google. Will post some pictures of it's sleek and stunning design soon, InsyaAllah.

P.S.; Got sooo many things to tell in this bloggie. Lots of designing needs to be done. So many things to do and so little time. Hope to get everything right :]
Yes,
 I think I am very late.
Very, very late.
But,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
May this year be a year full of barakah && Iman, 
Aminn.
Wassalam :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...