Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

19 February 2011

Count, Count, Count


So, I had a little quantity survey by my own. WOW! I really DO have a lot of bags! I just realized dat; I always thoughts my bags weren’t enough. =_=* Pahal la minah nh ade byk sgt bag kn? It started when I was in my junior years. EVERYTIME it was school break or even overnight, I’ll be coming back to school with a new bag. Eventually, I got over my bag-buying-everyhols habits and I was loyal to da same bag for 2 years; a REAL accomplishment. *clapsssss!
Some people can survive wif da same ONE handbag till it worn out, like my mom. But, not me; every handbag MUST match da event I’m going and da colour of my clothes, shoes and my mood. If I feel a little jelly, natural green and earth brown suits me best. If I feel a bit adventurous and feel like jumping around like mad, red Sachs sling come to mommy. Feeling a bit gurly, pinky ur sweet. Feeling a bit glamorous, get fabulous gold and bold grey Sembonia. Dats practically how I ended up with 22 BAGS hanging on the walls of my room, NOT including dat are kept in the boxes.
Hey, I can’t be blamed entirely. 27% of my bags were given as presents and I welcomed them with an open heart. So, here are some of my bags dat were shot while styling:













Despite of da numerous bags Hanie has, she is now still expanding her collections. She just can’t help it. Don’t let me start bout da clothes, lg byk  XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...