Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

14 February 2011

DUGAAN.

It was my ONLY childhood dream to go to DISNEYLAND. Nenek dah janji nk bwak me there, "Hanie, blaja btol2, nnt bila dah pandai ckp Inggeris, boleh la gi Disneyland". So, yeah. I studied English so DAMN HARD (1st tyme gune damn, to tell u dis is yg teramat, sgt, sungguh, nian, paling). When I was in Standard 2, dh hint blek kat nenek, pastu ade pergolakkan kat USA-dont remember wut, tp tak jadi gi la. Same goes tyme after th, ade je halangan yg tak kasi gi sane. New strategy, suggest to go to other Disneyland; Japan ke, Italy ke, Hong Kong ke, mane2 la. Tp, still ade je dugaan yg tak bleh gi.
Finally, i dah putus asa dgn Disneyland. Msok boarding skol, n it had made me forgot bout the whole thing. Puff!
Out of the blue, while I was having my driving prac, my phone *rings. Answered, it was from nenek. I apologized, and told her I was drving.cheh~ And will talked to her soon. Rupa2nye, nenek called to tell me yg she's bringing me to HONG KONG DISNEYLAND!!! How cool is dat? After more than a decade, I'm finally going to fulfill my dream. Waaaaah. I can now visualize da magnificient Disney Castle with the brilliant, multicolour, bright fireworks illuminating the dark sky.
Lebih kurang mcm nh la :)
Tp, langit tak selalu nya cerah. I can't kill all birds with one stone. Nenek nk blanje gi Hong Kong on 3, 4, 5 & 6 Mac (meaning clbrate bday kat HK). Tp, dat tyme I will off to Langkawi for some leadership prog. Adoyyy. So, my dream is now smashes into millions of pieces once again :'(

Hmm, tetbe teringat tyme nk gi temu duga for dis prog hri th. Bibik was so funny sbb dye ckp, "Hanie maw pergi temu DUGAAN". We all gelak je la coz da real word is temu DUGA je kn? Tp, btol la. Hanie skrg tgh bertemu dgn DUGAAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...