Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

04 February 2011

SELAMAT JALAN,

On 1st of February 2011, bibik Siti (her name was Siti Aminah Karnadi, from Semarang, Jawa Tengah) had departed to Jakarta on flight AK 0384. Bibik Siti was my maid. She took care of us since I was in Standard One, a total of 11 years! Very, very long tyme kn? Many were astonished by how long she stayed with us.
I still remembered my 1st maid, Kak Son, org Madura. And I do still remember that she was very GARANG. Oh, kterg tak berani nak mintak pape kat dye, ikut je dye cakap ape. Klu dye ikat rambut kterg, pehh! Saket gle. She will ikat really2 ketat, yg tahap mcm nak tercabut rambut. Duhh, we were still kids kot. (me bout 3, my sis bout 2). Nak complain pown tak reti. After a few while, dye berhenti bekerja to get married (thank God!).
Next was this maid which I barely remembered her name, with short curly hair. She was very young, a teenager to be precise, only bout 19. At first I adore her. Simply bcoz we had the same interest; music vdeo clips on NTV7 (Barbie girl song n Kris Dayanti’s-it were wickedly famous at dat tyme) which was on air everyday at the same time. One day, as usual, “We are Barbie girls….”. So, I turn up da volume. Strange. Da maid was not to be seen. Mybe she was busy with da laundry. Biarlah. I enjoyed da song till the end, still she was not there. I got curious. I searched high n low (meaning upstairs n downstairs, get it?haha) still tarak ada. Her room was locked. I knocked, and banged da door. Sensing sumthing was not ryte, I called nenek. She came with the driver. Uncle th pown struggled to open da door, and succeed. There was nobody in the locked maid’s room and the cupboard was empty. The back door was left opened. Bongokkkkk gle! Minah th gi lari ngan boyfriend dye. Tergamak gle dye tinggalkan bdak 6 thun ngan adek dye 5 thun mcm th je. Aku BENCI gle dye.
Since dat, Mama planned to get an older maid (so dat she won’t run off with her stupido boyfriend, though no matter what age, klu dah GATAL th mmg tak bleh nk bwat pe la). Dat’s how Bibik came to our life. I should be grateful to hv her as our maid kn? She did all the laundry, cooking, taking care of my sis, etc. But, NO. Hanie was so heartlessly mean to her.
“BIBIK! Nak air sirap.”
“BIBIK! Takde lauk laen ke? Asek lauk nh je. Boring la.”(dat tyme to me, lauk yg sedap is telur mata kerbau ngan kicap je)
“BIBIK! Sy maseh mengantok la, knape kjot sy pagi2?”(utk gi skola, so dat tak tertinggal bas)
“BIBIK! Esok bekal bawak roti telur dgn cheese taw”(everyday b4 tido msti bg menu kt bibik nk mkn pe esok pagi)
“BIBIK! Amekkn buku agama. Ish, bibik nh buku agama la, takkan tak taw?” (mmg la dye xtaw, dye blaja smpai drjh 3 je)
“BIBIK! Tolong bwat kn homework sy, sy nak tgk cartoon la. Ish tulisan bibik burok la, takpe la, bwat je. Bkan org taw pown.” (yup, I made her to do my homework. Got caught by Mama. End of story. Haha).
I can only describe it into words, but it was worse than dat. Actually, I kinda lupa pown what I’ve done to bibik. Yelah, tyme th pown bdak2 lg, mne nk ingat sgt. But otw to LCCT, the story was told. Mak datok, teruk gle ak dulu. Hearing da story, I just laughed (some were nervous laughs gak la.heehe). Tp ayat dye yg maseh terngiang-ngiang di telingaku adalah “ Waduh, Hanie dulu lebih teruk dari Dina (my sis). Bibik slalu sabar aja dimarahin sama dia. Bibik slalu mikirin apa yg akn terjadi sama Hanie nnt. Tapi, Alhamdulillah la, bila udah besar udah jd baik.”
Bibik dh berhenti kje coz dye nk blek gi berubat kat Indon. Kos perubatan  kat Msia lg tinggi coz she’s a foreigner. Tyme tgh SPM, she got a heart attack. She also has serious gastric. She is one of the MOST PATIENT person I’ve ever met. (Thank you very, very much). Obviously la she won’t be reading dis blog kn? (rumah dye phone rumah pown takde) Tp I’ve always prayed to Allah so she’ll heal and can get back to work. “Bibik sbnarnya masih mau kerja, tp cuma ada halangan kesihatan bibik. InsyaAllah jika bibik udah sihat, aku mau kembali kerja di Malaysia”. So, let’s pray n hope dat she will be blessed with health :)

bibik ialah yg bju biru tudung biru, yg tudung hitam th jd supervisor kt rmah :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...