Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

03 October 2011

Rocket to Mars.

السلام عليكم

Ohh yeah! Done with my exam, and now on a 'vacation' in my home sweet home. It's a 3 months trip btw.hehhe

How was my exam you ask? One word: SUSAH. Dah la dengan carry mark yang rendah -.-' Ini semua sebab aku tak skor quiz *sigh   Nak dapat A th memang tipis peluangnya. For Chem, I must score about 94/100 to get A. Quite impossible eh? But, nothing is impossible :) For Bio, mehh structure susah. Objectives question boleh tahan lagi. Hoping for the BEST. For Arabic, InsyaAllah OK. Janji tak fail ;)

Next sem I will be taking PHYSICS, MATHS, ARABIC LEVEL 2, and BASIC THEMES OF AL-QURAN (BTQ). Next sem will be sem for kira-kira. I've knew my schedule already. Sadly to say, I got into a different group next sem. NO MORE NINAAAAA!!! T-T  Yeah, I will get new friends. Did I mention that I DO NOT know a single person in my new group???!?! *sigh Will start all over again, adapting to the new surrounding. Hopefully it'll be better for me. InsyaAllah. But, if I were to stay with my present group, I will go back home at 5 pm. At least, with my new group, our timetable ends at 11 am :D

I don't actually have any hedonistic plans in my mind. Enough of having too much fun and procrastinating during my post SPM holidays. So, what am I going to do in this LONG holidays? NO studying for me please. Give me a break. Though of applying for Petrosains Volunterring. Yeah, a good idea. WORKING? Maybe.

I had fulfilled one of my need-to-do list before I die. I had always dream of driving a Mercedes Benz. After I got my license, I thought, " Mane la aku nak cilok Merc sebijik nh? Seriuos mengidam gle nak bawak Merc!!!"  As usual, time will tell. Now, after tons of practicing on road, I had sufficient experience and confidence. Out of nowhere, there was a white MERCEDES BENZ E-CLASS in front of me. I can't believe my eyes. And GUESS WHAT??! I got to drive it, siap parking ya. Muahahah *thrilled! The car is so perfect for me kan Ma?heheh (This is a TRUE story, tak tipu)


Haa, I had dressed up my blog. NO MORE of me tersengih lebar  every time uguys come to pay a visit to my blog. Changed my header and add a few stuff. Hope you'll noticed the different *winking I also added Runaway by Bruno Mars as my background music. I am a BIG fan of him. He has a GREAT voice and is sooo talented, he even wrote his own songs. Previously, I had Like A Movie by 2pm as my background music. It was introduced by Yaya. Though I don't actually understand the meaning, but I can judge that it tells an agonizing story and I LOVE the melody <3


I'm also taking this opportunity to share a few of my pics in CFS. Recapping my journey. I just been there for 3 months, and NOW I'm holidaying for another 3 months. Am I lucky or what??!heheh Most of pics are NOT in my Untung Larr album ;)


Kat peti buku Overnite: Excited nak balik XD

This is the Char Kuey Tiaow yang kena tunggu lama kat pasar malam. Boleh tahan la.

Rabu: Tudung putih Day :)

In KC's lift

Background: KC's lift

Nando's

Insyi's bday

SSP's UIA-UM

Presenting: NURSAZREEN AMALINA @ NINA :D

Playground to Bazaar

My dear roomates. From left:  AINI, Hanie (me), Tikah. Bilik 216A.

Zoo Volunteering

Classifying our blood group.

Ini Aini Afifah. Dia ada kembar XD

Ayuni and Hanie. At Ali Bistro for Nasi Beriani.

Yaya and Aini. It's tough to get Aini to smile for the camera. Opposite to Yaya; tunjuk kamera je dah tersengih.hehe

My BOARD! The one on the furtherest left made by Insyi :)

Aini's BOARD! Penuh beb!!!

Our LAST day together before holidays. Taken a few minutes before Biology Final Exam :)


Mind you, 
I am NOT going to Mars.
Just in case
 you got confused with my post's title.
And,
tomorrow will start my FIRST DAY of working.
As a part timer at my Dad's office.
Hope I'll nail it.
Have a nice day people!
Wassalam :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...