Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

27 October 2011

Urut.

السلام عليكم

Before I bring you into the story of URUT, I'm gonna tell you about this;

You may or may not know, (I think most of you guys do not know) that in UIAM was held Debat Piala Perdana Menteri. Obviously, I didn't compete. So much for Hanie nak join debate. Pfft! Say buhbye to debate Honey! (You didn't say a proper Hi!to debate pon, so be it)

The point is, I didn't even have the time to watch it, even though it was held a few steps away from my office. (cehh! my office gitu.muahaha) BUT, I did manage to attend the closing ceremony. Sadly, (I think many are dissapointed) the PM couldn't  make it. He got to be in Saudi unexpectedly. Nevertheless, the well-like Dato' Hishamuddin was there to represent PM.

The final round was USIM against UiTM. USIM won. I didn't watch the debate pon. Someone told me the result. I just went there for awhile. Got to sing the IIUM song. Secretly, I think the song was awesome. Best kott. Bersemangat aku nyanyi.hehee :D

BTW, among the guests attended were Vanida Imran and her suave husband Rashidi Ishak. They were like cincin dengan permata. Puuurfect for each other. God, she was pretttty :)

She was right in front of me O.O Phone on my hand, but this mouth just was to heavy to say, "Can I have a picture with you so that I can post it on my blog and Facebook??" -.-'

So, no picture. No. No. No. Sigh.

Ohh, yeah. Yesterday I had a massage. I think since last year I always had this stomach ache which I thought due to gastric and angin. I also always had this back pain. Aku rasa macam nenek yang dah tua bamgka =________= It may due to the fact that I'm stress. When people are stressed out, they will have this painful ache on the shoulders right? Yeah, maybe I was stressed out. With SPM and my obligation on top. It was hard, but no one ever tell me it's gonna be easy. And the consequences; terrible stomach ache and back pain.

Once I had this terrible angin, and my Mama suggested to go to a nearby spa. It was a desperate call. It was so hard to find a good tukang urut. I will not say that the spa massage was great, but at least I was burping and felt a bit relieved. 

Well, yesterday was my second time urut. It was by our Mak Tok's maid, Kak Ida. Before this, we didn't know that she knows how to urut (and very good too). She told us that she was somehow gifted. Her grandma also knows how to massage and 'playing' with the urat.

Haaaa, Kak Ida urut memang sedap. Tapi, SAKITTT! *taking a deep breathh. Sakit gle la. Serious. Rasa nak nangis pon ada. Fuhh! Dye rase macam pisau belah daging th. Sakit wehh. Tak taw nak cakap macam mana dah. Sakittt.huhuu

When I go shopping for instance, I will come back home with a small 20 sen bruise on my knee. Well, I thought it was something wrong with how I walk or something. Then, when Kak Ida massaged my legs, Maaa SAKETTT! When she pressed that particular part. Fuhhh! Indescribably pain. Maybe I got this urat twisted up and lead to a somehow block vein. And that's why there are bruise. Just a theory. But I'm really sure that that it is not some 'creature' bite, okay?

The thing is it is still painful until this instant. I actually felt like orang dalam pantang. I can't walk fast. Even when performing solat, especially ruku' it was painful. Rasa macam baru lepas kena tumbuk, hit right in the stomach! 

I'm afraid that I might terrified you with the plenty words of SAKET and PAIN. The same theory goes like it had been  a long time that you last had your jog, and suddenly you have to sprint run. My muscle was shock when it got the massage. Kak Ida was all sweaty after massaging me. Can't wait for my next massage next month. Weeee~ I just hope that I will NOT suffer the angin anymore and please, oh please make this temporary pain go away a bit faster. Kak Ida said that I should eat pain killer. Knowing Hanie, takkan la nak makan ubat kan? So, tahan je la.haha :D

Okay, okay. Some may be uncomfortable when the subject urut is brought up. Please don't be so shallow minded and say that urut is something so sensual or something. Urut is very good for your health actually. It helps to improve our blood circulation. And, if you have a good circulation, everything will be better eventually, InsyaAllah. Just nowadays, a good tukang urut is quite hard to find.

I hope
 this will be something new for you peeps.
My experience of being urut.haha
Lead a healthy life people!
We're 'borrowing' this body.
We must return it in 
a good condition right?
Wassalam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...