Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

31 October 2011

Why oh why?

السلام عليكم

In the name of Allah the Most Beneficent and Most Merciful :)

How are you my fellow readers and dear friends? Having a nice day? Or a gloomy glee day? Or fretful feverish forehead-day? Or a lonely-gingerly-walking-down-the-cobbled-street day? Or it is a romantic, heart melt, heart-skip-a-beat day? Or a calm, peaceful still river that runs smoothly after an angry hurricane day? Or even a sun-is-rising-on-the-east normal day?

Why oh why?
Why, oh why? Why?
Why, why oh?
Oh, why?

I can't answer why. But I do know that I am currently in that that why-do-I-have-to-feel-like-it day. I don't like how I am feeling at this moment. I don't know how to put the feelings into words. It's not the ordinary HAPPY, SAD, MAD, DISAPPOINTED, AWE, SCARED, ANXIOUS, JEALOUS, JOYFUL, and etc. feeling.
Emotion + Icons + Emoticons 

I describe my feelings more like a chocolate chip dough-mixture of indulging a triple scoop of a honey-and-vanilla ice cream on a warm sunny evening facing the wide open crystal blue sea and accidentally broke your favourite crystal ballerina, dancing in music box bought by someone special from a trip through the seven seas. 

Vanilla Ice Cream with a Glare of Golden Honey  :)

Sigh. It is a sigh of relief. Sigh of sympathy. Sympathy for myself. 

Deep breath. Inhale the clear, invisible air as given by the All Mighty. Being grateful. Being (or maybe trying HARD) to be optimistic, thinking about confronting complexities.




Okayyy. STOP IT! Enough is enough honey darling. 

Pardon me for being such a Drama Queen. But I prefer Drama Princess instead. Takde la over sangat kan? Heh.

Tetiba macam in the mood to write the writer style.hehe You know, the long, trailing, elaborating, compact  with adjectives sentence.

But yeah. About the feelings thing, it's true. Just need to expel it out from my mind, in high hopes that in won't  try to invade me and export me to the gray land of sorrow.

Why oh why ko ni tetiba nak berjiwang-jiwang, berfeeling-feeling ni?

I think it was from the past days I had encounter series that Allah had made me thinking.

Us, humans are so unique that Allah had gave us the gift of feelings. With that I felt that I am so blessed that I was bestowed upon Him to be a human with feelings. Thank you Allah :')

Feelings can destroy you into tiny bits. However, if used properly and handled with care, it can help to build a better you. 

YOU DECIDE! 


I just got the urge to cook for tonight's dinner. Cooking helps me to let go my unwanted feelings. I sometimes just cook using the recipes written within me. I just got to let go of this feelings inside me. Chef's selection for tonight is Hot and Spicy Tom Yam Chicken with Sliced Sour Mango; deliciouuus! :D

Added Cili Padi, Cili Kering, Halia, Serai suggesting the Ayam Masak Tom Yam to be SANGAT pedas till we sweat! The lauk ended up being very flavourful, sweet and spicy and juicy Ayam Masak Tom Yam. 

Pelik. I thought it will be Pedas! Panas! Membara! Meleleh! Tapi tak. Rasanya sedap, manis ayam terasa, masam-masam mangga muda, pedas-pedas cabai hijau. It just happened to me that how hard things was, sometimes we exaggerated, sometimes it was not as bad as it would be. Rupa-rupanya apa yang kita rasa itu ada manisnya. 

Sorry if this post macam berfalsafah dan ayat mudah di panjang jelakan. If it is too hard to understand what I typed, just let it be. Jangan susahkan diri. Ada banyak lagi benda penting kita perlu fokuskan, kan? :)

I just wanna wrap up my October
by wishing a jolly birthday to 
the October birthday babies;
Mussadiq Adam (10/10)
Meor Qabil (11/10)
Haziq Asyraf (13/10)
KHALIDA HUSSIN (15/10)
Nur Atikah Azhar (22/10)
Aini Afifah (26/10)
Lisya
Izzat
and to all the unlisted October friends;
May Allah bless you with
 all the goodness here and thereafter.
Aminn.
Wassalam :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...