Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

09 March 2011

Beli no UPU


Yesterday, all my troubles seem so far away…
So, after my driving class ended at 10am, I went to the LRT station and waited for Nabilah at station Dato’ Keramat. Then, we were off to KLCC. Yahoo!
Actually Nabilah had asked me to accompany her to by the no UPU at KLCC. So, teman la dye. We all pown kluar la KLCC pegi bangunan BSN. Kami sampai (tp pintu blakng), mcm mane nak beli nh? Bkan boleh beli kat mesin ATM ke? Msok la blek dlm KLCC try kat RHB bank and Maybank. =_=* Buat pengetahuan semua, nak beli no UPU kne kat BSN sahaja yea. Akhirnya, Nabilah telah BERJAYA membeli no UPU, syabas Nabilah!!! :D
Then, we bought Black Swan tickets. Yelah, org dah 18 la kata kn.hehe
Then, we hit the Kinokuniya for some books. Waa, felt like in paradise. I wished if I am to be a rich person, I will buy LOTS of books to fill my own private library :]
Then, we strolled along the corridor of branded shops and made a stop at Lovely Lace. The dresses there were super adorable XD Cute gle! Tingtingting! Girls were now day-dreaming. Dua-dua pown berangan nak ade anak perempuan yg boleh di-dress-up-kan dgn baju2 comel mcm kat sane. Nabilah, “Cepat la ade anak!” HAHAHHAA.
Then, we ate at Chilli’s. It was my 1st tyme. Just want to pleasure myself. One meal cost about rm26.95 not including service tax. But, it was worth it I tell you. Monterey Chicken, juicy and tender, well-cooked, grilled to perfection with chopped tomatoes on top. Waaa, sedap gle kot.
Then, we watched our 18-and-above-only movie; Black Swan. Pehh, da story was damn psycho. Tkot gle tengok. Huhuuhu. This was one of the challenges of being 18. I missed being a kid and pre-teen watching Disney movies. Hahaaha. But, it was a worth to watch movie :]
Then, well I mean throughout our outing, we chatted, chatted, chatted, chatted, chatted and continuously chatted. Catching up our amazing past 2weeks that will always linger in our minds.
Fyi, I’ve bought my no UPU dah lama dah. Ade sorg nh je bru nak isi, pstu kne teman pegi beli no UPU kat BSN.hahha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...