Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

18 March 2011

Gravity pull, Too strong


Screeeh, krekk, auwww!
Conclusion, I fell down when we did our riadah on Wednesday morning. We did this ulang alik jog and I fell and hurt my right palm, both of my knees and left ankle.
Due to my stubbornness, I didn’t go to the hospital (which was right next to the hotel, only a few stone’s throws away). Arvinth did come to my room to offer me to go to hospital to treat my wound, but I was so MALAS to go.
I just cuci with air and smeared some minyak gamat on it. My ankle wound did take a bit longer time to heal; something wrong with the fibrin network, hehs.
Thankfully, I still can walk and even run. Just I can’t wear my sport shoe; I only wear my floppy pink and blue slippers. So, I’ve survived in Langkawi only in slippers. I wore slippers for explorace, hopping on and off boats, and even jungle trekking. I wore slippers to climb up hill, went into bat cave and down the hill. Seriously, I was quite cuak during the jungle trekking. Takut gak kalau2 tetibe selipar tercabut tengah2 jalan or I slipped and fell guling2 down the hill. The hill was quite steep jugak, at some part.
Alhamdulillah, everything went fine. I reached home safely, with a proof of gravity's existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...